Twenty-Two • Min's Heart

Twenty-Two👣|Min's Heart|❤️

Twenty-Two
👣|Min's Heart|❤️

"Saem, it's okay hush hush," Jimin gently bounced the crying baby boy in his arms. So far he's changed his diaper, and he's tried to put him down for a nap. What else could be wrong? Holding the baby close to his chest, he watched as the little one tried to eat from him. "Oh.. I see," Jimin continued to bounce the five month old in his arms as he found the diaper bag Jin had dropped him off with. The boy quickly found the formula and a bottle. "It's okay you'll have a full tummy soon," he cooed to the still crying baby. Jimin made the bottle, and was shaking it as he brought Saem over to the couch. He tucked a couple pillows under his arm for support while he held the baby. When the bottle was ready he gave it to Saem who thankfully stopped crying, and gladly accepted the bottle.

"Aww.." Jimin frowned, seeing the tears in the baby's eyes. "You've got your bottle now." Saem just looked up at him for a moment before grabbing his hand that was occupied with the bottle. A soft smile tugged at Jimin's lips, "So cute. You really know how to warm uncle Min's heart huh?" He whispered, before reaching for the tv remote. Once the TV was on, he made sure it was at a low volume before he turned his show on. Jimin was only watching Saem for a few hours while Jin and Namjoon had a date night. The boy didn't mind at all since he absolutely loved the baby. Yoongi walked into the room, smiling at the scene in front of him.  Every time Jimin watched Saem Yoongi couldn't help how soft he got over how adorable the sight was. Now that Jimin had been completely moved in for a long while, he could truly picture he and Jimin getting married, and having kids one day. He always knew Jimin would be the most amazing parent.

"You're cute," Yoongi said in a soft voice as he sat down next to Jimin. "You're cute," The boy repeated turning his head to peck Yoongi's lips. Jimin looked back down at the baby smiling softly. "Finally got him to calm down," he said feeling Yoongi wrap his arms around his torso gently. Getting as close as he could to the boy, he kissed his shoulder. "You know I like you a lot right?" Yoongi mumbled against his shoulder. "I do," Jimin nodded. "Something else you should know is that I'd like for this to be us one day...I see a long future with you and I'd really like to marry you one day," Yoongi admitted. Butterflies fluttered in Jimin's stomach while his heart grew entirely warm. "Really?" He turned his head toward the male. "Mhm," Yoongi nodded gently peppering kisses along the boys neck lovingly. "I do too.. I would love to get married to you and have one of these one day," the boy giggled softly motioning toward the baby. The younger's cheeks were practically on fire.

Yoongi let out a content sigh, lifting one of his hands and putting one of his fingers under Jimin's chin. Gently, he pulled the boys head toward him and looked into his eyes for a moment. Then he spoke, "I like you so much that.. I love you." A smile tugged at Yoongi's features watching the boys features immediately light up. Jimin gave a toothy smile, "I love you too." He wasted no time in leaning in and giving Yoongi a sweet kiss. It was short lived though because Jimin had to tend to Saem again since he had to burp him. "You've just made me the happiest man in the world," Jimin said as he put the baby on his shoulder after covering it with a burping rag. He gently pat the babies back before he leaned in to give Yoongi one more sweet kiss. "You're amazing Min." The boy almost couldn't believe that had just happened. They finally said it! After a year and four months they finally said it. Jimin thought he'd be the first one to say it but to his surprise Yoongi was. The boy felt the most secure he'd ever felt before.

Once Saem had finally burped he was back to being the happy baby he normally was. "You were just hungry huh?" Jimin chuckled glancing at the time. "I guess it was the perfect time to give you your bottle huh? It's almost nine, that means it's almost time to rock you to sleep little one." The boy cooed at the baby, standing up. "You wanna hold him for a minute while I get cleaned up?" Jimin asked in the most adorable voice Yoongi couldn't say no to even if he tried. "Sure, let me see the little dude." Jimin passed the baby to Yoongi. "Now you're the one looking absolutely adorable with the baby," The boy smiled softly and went to clean up the mess he'd made while making Saem's bottle.

Once he was done he took the baby back into his arms so he could rock him to sleep. He gently pat the baby's back, humming a soft tune. Yoongi couldn't keep his eyes off his boyfriend, there was something so enchanting about him. He made him feel so different, so loved. This was how it felt to be with someone you were truly happy with. The feeling made him feel as if he were so happy he could frolic through flowers. He never felt that way. Jimin smiled as he felt the five month old finally relax in his arms and fall asleep. He continued his actions for a few more minutes before he managed to put Saem into a swing they had bought for when he stayed. "There," Jimin whispered tucking the little one in with a blanket.

Jimin walked back to the couch where Yoongi was still sitting. "We should definitely travel a lot more before we settle down with a baby though," the boy chuckled softly. "Of course," Yoongi pulled the boy into him pressing multiple kisses to his cheek, "We'll do all the traveling you want." Jimin had turned his head just so he was able to receive kisses upon his lips as well. This turned into the two not being able to pull away from each other, their lips molding together with each movement. His fingers combed through the man's hair, massaging the back of his head as he felt Yoongi's slip under his shirt. The man massaged the others hips gently, pulling away after a few more seconds. "You're gonna start something," he told Jimin after the boy pecked his lips one more time. "If the baby wasn't here..." he giggled softly looking at the male with a little mischievous smile on his face.

Yoongi chuckled laying down on the couch. "Let's start a movie," he said opening his arm so Jimin could slip into his spot. The boy laid down hugging Yoongi's arm as it went around him. The two chose a movie they'd been waiting to watch for a little while at that point. The two had to hold back speaking to the TV like they normally would when dramatic scenes happened since they needed to be. At some point during a depressing scene Jimin didn't bother holding back his tears. It wasn't until it was toward the end of the movie when the boy found himself falling asleep. Yoongi's warm embrace was enough, but the man was also massaging his back with his free hand. Once Jimin was out it didn't take Yoongi long to follow him since he was aware they'd have to stay in the living room for the baby. The next Jimin woke he had heard knocking at the front door.

The boy shook his still sleeping boyfriend. "There's a knock at the door," The boy said in a groggy voice. Yoongi grumbled before he finally got up. It was now twelve AM, Saem sleeps so well.  Yoongi had gotten up to answer the door while Jimin had went to pick Saem up. Immediately noticing a strong stench. "Geez kid, I'm surprised you didn't cry over that," he spoke with a chuckle. "He's sleep," Jin cooed walking inside. "And he created a surprise for you in his diaper," Jimin laughed lightly, handing the baby to his mom. "Oh, thank you," he said sarcastically. "He had a bottle about three hours ago, and I did change him then. I guess he did that when we all fell asleep," Jimin explained with a yawn. "Thank you anyways, we'll change him real quick then we'll head out of here." Jin said kissing the baby's head softly.