Sixteen • Holiday

Sixteen🥂|Holiday|🍾

Sixteen
🥂|Holiday|🍾

That night the men ended up falling asleep as soon as their heads hit their pillows. They laid entangled in each other all night under the covers since the room was a little chilly. It wasn't until eleven in the morning the men had started to wake up. Yoongi had woken up twice before he felt Jimin shuffling awake. The boy opened his eyes, looking at Yoongi turning in the mans arms. "You're so warm," he mumbled cuddling Into the man's chest. The boy felt so well rested while he slept next to Yoongi. The male brought a sense of comfort he had never experienced with anyone before. "Merry Christmas Beautiful," Yoongi pressed a sweet kiss to Jimin's head, his hands running up and down the boy's back soothingly. "Merry Christmas! How did you sleep Honey?" The boy wrapped a leg around Yoongi as he settled in his place. "I slept awesome, what about you Baby?" The mans hand trailed down the boy's back all the way to the end of his butt cheek and then back. The feeling caused the younger to tense slightly. "I slept amazingly, I feel like I just had the best sleep ever."

"Good, now where is my good morning kiss?" The man asked, puckering his lips. "Right here handsome," Jimin sweetly pressed his lips against Yoongi's humming softly. The man opened his eyes, taking in Jimin's cute morning features. His cheeks were slightly red and puffy, his hair was a mess all over his head, and his voice was cute and groggy. "You're so beautiful." Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek before hugging him tighter. The boy's cheeks were already turning red from the compliment. "You're so handsome," Jimin gave Yoongi one more kiss before reaching to grab the second blanket they had left on the bed. After pulling it over them he turned over so that his backside was against Yoongi's front. "My cuddles!" Jimin said, hugging Yoongi's arm as soon as it was around him. "You've been getting them all night," Yoongi chuckled, kissing the back of Jimin's neck. "It's Christmas, I need even more cuddles." That reason came right from the top of his head. "Okay, okay." The man pulled his boyfriend closer to his body.

They were fifteen minutes into conversation when Jimin felt a poke on his backside. A blush began to heat his cheeks, he knew exactly what that meant. "Yoon..." He warned with a giggle looking back at his boyfriend who had the goofiest smile on his face. "You can't expect me to sit here perfectly fine when you're up against me like this. Especially while you're wearing nothing." Jimin shook his head, smiling to himself now. Purposely, he wiggled himself against Yoongi, and this caused the man to grip Jimin's hips and rut himself against the others ass. A whine escaped Jimin's lips, and Yoongi knew exactly what that meant. He reached over on his side of the bed and pulled the drawer finding their lube. "Beautiful," he said with a smirk seeing Jimin already stripped for him. "Eager hm?" The younger lightly chewed on his bottom lip shyly mumbling, "Can you blame me?" He looked his boyfriend up and down. Jimin already knew how lucky he was, but it was even more amazing when he could fully see it. His heart began to race, this was a familiar feeling. This happened every time he found himself admiring Yoongi. Getting behind Jimin Yoongi kissed his shoulder softly. "The feeling is mutual baby." Jimin turned his head just so they could kiss.