The blunt stranger

《Setting》- Park / Jogging track.
{Time- 3:43PM}

It was a plain ol' Tuesday, Y/N woke up a bit early, so she had some time to do whatever she wanted, since she just got off of work. She decided to go to the park, and do a few breathing exercises on a bench in a quiet area, with shade, and a slight breeze.

She was 7 minutes into her exercises before a tall figure walked up to her,  and striked up an unexpected conversation. "H-hey there." The stranger said timidly.Y/N looked up, startled. "Oh uh, hello there! Do you need something? Are you lost?" Y/N said, eager to hear his awnser; Y/N almost never get asked for something from somone, let alone spoken to. This was new to her, and exiting.

"Uhm, I couldn't help but notice that you were sitting here, all alone and so far away from the main park." The stranger would say, with a questioned look on his face.     Y/N felt a knot form in her stomach. She got a weird feeling, as thoughts raced through her head. 'Who is this guy..?' 'How did he know I was here?' 'why does he even care?'

She would brush the thoughts away, just say that she's over thinking, and would give the stranger the benefit of the doubt by assuming he was just trying to be nice. "I'm fine, thank you. I'm just out here taking in the breeze I guess." She'd respond to the stranger.

"Ah, well I'm glad to hear you're okay... Uhm also I know this Is sudden.. really.. sudden.. but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date..? With.. me?" The stranger would say to Y/N in a shy tone

Y/N stared back at the stranger for what seemed like years, this was NOT what she expected. She didn't even know who this guy was, despite all that, she found herself saying "Sure! Why not." And shot back a light smile. 'Wait... Why did I say yes?? I don't know him!' She thought to herself.  "R-really?!" The stranger said with a surprised, though exited look on his face.

'I can't say no now... I'll just go with it, its nice to meet new people anyways,  what can go wrong. ' She thought to herself. "OK so, what about we go to the diner you work at, around 7pm?" The stranger said eagerly. Y/N then replied back by saying "Sure! There is fine. I'll meet you at the diner then?" "Yeah meet you there!" He said back, while practically skipping away happily.

Y/N seeing him in such joy made her happy aswell, he seemed really sweet, and was a bit shy, which is what she liked in a guy. She kept thinking back on their conversation, a bit flustered.
...
She realized something strange
...
How did he know where I worked..?

[Word count-488]

A/N: Sorry it's a bit short, I have other parts ready though, so I'll update this if somone wants!