An eventful night

{Time-9:49pm}
《Setting-Y/N&Lucys house》

Y/N practically limped into the house, she was tired, both from walking home and the 4-inch heels that she wore for 3 hours straight wore her feet out. As she tumbled in, she kicked off her heels, making them go in two different directions.

She heard her roommate, Lucy, "studying" with her study partner in her room, which she was used to at this point, but it still grossed her out. She'd roll her eyes, and limp over to her room. She just wanted to go to sleep, in the comfort of her own bed. She didnt care about anything else.

When Y/N got to her room, she hastily took off her hoodie, pants, and then slipped into some athletic gym shorts. She was now wearing a tank top, which was too small for her, but she never wanted to give it away. She then threw her hair up into a pony tail, but didn't put much effort into it.

After Y/N finished getting ready for sleep, she flopped onto her bed, face first and deeply sighed.

Although she just wanted to sleep, she couldn't stop thinking about the date. The way he grabbed her thigh from under the table, she actually liked it a little. The way he made her feel was enticing, she really couldn't wait to see him again. While thinking about all this, Y/N found herself drifting into sleep.

{Time- 4:38 AM}
《Setting- Y/N's room》

Y/N woke up to a rude awakening of a loud crash in her room, early in the morning. 'Huh??' She thought as she shot up in her bed, she quickly looked towards where the sound source came from, and was surprised to see that the glass of water that she had on her nightstand had fallen over, and shattered glass was on the floor.

'What the hell? How did this happen?' She thought to herself, while looking at the mess. She also noticed the window was open, although she didn't recall opening it before she fell asleep. "Thats... strange." She'd mutter to herself, as she got up to clean the mess, whilst eyeing the window.

As she came back to her room with the supplies to clean up the spill, she noticed that the window has closed, and most of the glass was no longer there. "What the fuck?! Am I tripping balls here??!" Y/N said to herself. She knew that she saw the window open, and more broken glass on the ground.

Thoughts ran through her head, as she wiped up the spilt water, and picked up the last few remaining pieces of glass shards. 'What if somone broke in' 'Am I seeing things??' 'There's no other possible way this happend..'.

About 2 minutes later, she finished cleaning up the mess and threw out the remains. She'd walk over to the bathroom, and wash her hands, before returning back to bed. Although she tried getting comfortable, she couldn't go back to sleep. She was too paranoid about that window, and whatever just happened, and she had a weird feeling that she was being watched.
--------
Word count:533
A/N- BTW I also have some art that goes along with this story! It isn't great, and my artstyle is more of a cartoony one, but should I start adding some to it? Here's an example! :)

--------Word count:533A/N- BTW I also have some art that goes along with this story! It isn't great, and my artstyle is more of a cartoony one, but should I start adding some to it? Here's an example! :)