Happenings

>>Timeskip>>
{Time- 9:30pm}
||Y/N's POV||

Y/N sat there with her head In her hands, staring at the tv, extremely uninterested and bored. Lucy turned to her "Why do you look so distraught?" She laughed slightly. Y/N then slowly turned to Lucy, with a 'seriously?' Look on her face. "Dude.. you made me watch *new* cartoon network for 8 hours straight."

Lucy rolled her eyes, "I don't see the problem with that." She scoffed "All of the new shows suck! Especially the reboots. Old cartoon network was WAY better." Y/N shot back. "I mean.. look at what they did to the powerpuffgirls." Y/N debated. Lucy crossed her arms "Well... I guess you're sorta right, they really did get rid of the whole point of ppg." She sighed

"I rest my case." Y/N grinned. "Welp, I'm gonna head out. I'm gonna go pick up some things from the corner store, want anything?" Lucy asked. Y/N shook her head no, and Lucy nodded, waved goodbye as she left, and walked out of the room.

Y/N flopped onto the bed and deeply exhaled, unsure of what to do next. Until one certain person came into her mind... Peter!  Y/N quickly grabbed her phone out of the pocket of the hoodie that Peter gave her, and called him. Peter picked up after half a ring.

"O-oh, hey Y/N! What's up?" Peter said, sounding a bit startled. "Heyyy Peter, I got sorta bored and thought of you so... what're you doing?" Peter took a second to respond, yet finally said something after a few seconds.  "Aw, you were thinking of me? How flattering.." He swooned. Y/N giggled after he finished his sentence. "Yeah haha... well what're you up to?" Y/N asked again.

Peter went silent. "...Uhm Peter, are you still there?" She asked him shakily. He then spoke again "Y/N, I have to go, but I'll call you back. Are we still on for tomorrow?" Y/N paused in confusion. "Uh.. yeah? And alright, I guess I'll talk to you later?" She said. "Uh huh, I'll see you Y/N. Love you, Bye!" He hastily exclaimed, and hung up the phone. Y/N paused once again.

"...Strange."

{Time-9:56pm}
||Lucy's POV||

As I walked closer to the corner store, I felt as if I was being watched,  even if I knew nobody was outside during this hour, it made me feel a bit uneasy... "I'm just gonna grab the snacks and go." I thought to myself. I began to speedwalk, and eventually got to the cornerstore.

I was about to walk inside until I heard something from behind the trash can not to far away. I flinched, and quickly turned towards the sound source. "...Is anyone there?" I said, with a bit of volume in my voice. I'd near closer to the garbage dump, and look behind. "What the hel-!"

*Stab . . .*

[A/N: MB for taking such a long hiatus lol, but I'm back, my writers block is finally gone 😅]

<Wordcount: 513>