A *long* night Pt2 (smut warning)

...

Y/N started to feel him working his way back into her a few moments later, but he went soft, and slower this time. "Uhn.. Peter, why so slow?" She asked Peter. He didn't respond. Well.. not verbally atleast. After her question, he gripped her waist and made Y/N's back arch into him.

This shocked Y/N. One second he was being slow, and gentle. The next, he was back to being rough, and controlling, but she liked it. "U-uhn~.. do that again Peter...." Y/N moaned. "Ah, I see. You like to be dominated. You just want me to fuck your brains out huh?... Naughty little slut.~" Peter said into her ear, before he started to quickly pound into her, once again, now guiding her with his hands around her waist.

He had full control over her, which they both found really enticing in a way. They both grunted, and moaned together as they collided against each other. A few moments later, Peter took his shaft out of Y/N's entrance. "Huh..? Why did you stop this time?" She asked, looking a bit disappointed. Peter then responded "I wanna see my cock in your pretty little mouth.~" .

"H.. huh?" Y/N muttered. "You heard me." He replied, before putting his hand on her head, and gripping her hair between his fingers. "On your knees." He said, in a lustful tone. Almost right after he said that, Y/N got off of the couch, kneeled to the floor, and then looked up at him.

"Ah, that was quick. I'm proud of you~." Peter said, while placing his hand back on her head, tangling his fingers in her hair, once again. "Now.. you better get to sucking." He growled, pushing her head closer between his legs. "Y-yes Peter." Y/N responded. She honestly didn't mean to say those exact words, but they just slipped out.

Y/N hesitated a bit before taking his cock into her mouth. She had no idea what she was doing, and didn't want to disappoint him. She's never done this before, and had no experience.

"I.. I don't think I can do this, Peter. I don't know how to.. satisfy you.." Y/N muttered in embarrassment. "Oh no no, darling it's okay. I'm new at this too, to be honest. Anything you do to me would be enough to make me go crazy anyways. So don't worry yourself~." Peter assured her.

"..W-well.. what ever you say, I-I guess." Y/N stuttered before positioning her head in front of his shaft again, and taking it into her mouth, at first, bobbing her head up and down, slowly. "Ooohh yes~, just like that darling." Peter groaned, as she took him. He started to move her head faster, and farther with his hand still being on top of her head.

"Ungh- nngh-" Y/N gagged as she went down on Peter. She looked up at him, and saw that his mouth was open, while he was looking right back down at her, and immensely blushing. "Awh.. fuck Y/N.. I'm gonna cum." He groaned, and kept pushing her head up and down until he neared his orgasam.

Y/N also felt that she was nearing her climax, for she was rubbing herself as she took Peter. "Uhnn..I..I am too, P-peter ~." Y/N moaned, as she sucked him harder, and rubbed herself faster at the same time. "Let's cum together, darling~" He purred, brushing Y/N's bangs out of her face. "Mhm.. m-mkay." She muttered.

Y/N felt his cock throb inside of her mouth as she slowed down a little bit, knowing he was nearly finished. "F-fuck darling I'm.. Cumming~!" Peter groaned as he busted while inside if her mouth. "Uh- ahn I- ~augh~ am t-tooo~ UHN~" Y/N moaned shortly after Peter as they came. "Fuck. You did really good for me, Y/N~." Peter said, out of breath.

Y/N looked down, extremely flustered. 'I.. can't believe I just did that.  I mean.. I liked it but.. I can't believe it happened..' She thought. She was just fully realizing what she's done. "Sooo Y/N. It's pretty late. Do you just wanna stay overnight anyways?" Peter asked, eying her down. "Uhm... I guess I could." She responded.

Y/N climbed back onto the couch, and layed on Peter. Already tired,  she rested her head on his chest, and drifted into sleep. She didnt care that they both didn't even have their pants back on yet. She felt secure with him. Peter smirked, and lightly wrapped his hands around her, making sure she was comfortable.

Although he wanted to do it all over again, he knew Y/N was most likely tired out, and valued her comfort much more.

They both fell asleep on each other's arms.

[Word count-853]

A/N: Sorry these chapters are taking a bit longer to get out than usual, I've been having a lot of things come up. I try to draft on my free time though. Anyways, I hope you like the chapter!