A Mall date pt.2

>>Slight time skip>>
{Time-12:20}
《Setting- Food court》

"Y/N! You should've told me that you haven't eaten much for a while! I would've brought more of my own money. You really need to eat more you know, just eating berries every day won't settle it!" Peter frantically told Y/N. She told him what she usually eats during the day, but he didn't take it lightly, he was worried about her, and knew that what she was doing wasn't healthy.

"Dude I'm fine, it isnt like I'm just not eating at all." She muttered. "Yeah, you pretty much aren't.... Here, pick a restaurant of your choice, any. I'll pay, with what I've got, but please just.. you gotta eat something!" Y/N paused after hearing what he said, and looked at the choices. "It's all junk food." She said, crossing her arms.

"If you don't pick, I will." Peter said. Y/N really didn't feel like eating, but she didn't want to see Peter worry about her so much, so she just chose a Starbucks, that being her safest option. "Oh, Starbucks? I'm not a big fan of them, but if you like it, have at it!" Peter said, now happy that she decided to eat something.

Y/N looked down for a moment, but was a bit startled when she felt Peter go for her hand, she jumped. "Oh! Sorry, do you not like that?" Peter asked, worried that he did something wrong. "Oh uh no no, it just startled me a bit... heh." She replied. They both blushed, smiled at eachother, hand in hand, and walked towards Starbucks.

When they walked through the entrance and went to order, Y/N sighed and just asked for a grilled cheese with a large strawberry lemonade. "Thats it?" Peter asked. "I'd be too full to eat anything else anyways." She replied. "Well.. atleast it's something." He sighed, as he took out his credit card. Y/N stopped him, and said that she had her own money to pay for it with, but he insisted that he'd pay. He felt like it was only fair since he didn't pick her up. A few minutes later, her food was done and they called her name. "Y/JN!" She heard them say.

They both walked over, still holding hands, and Y/N picked up her order. When she held it up, she saw that they spelled it wrong, and chuckled. "Hey hon, look at how they spelled my name? Funny, huh?" She asked him. "Wait... me?" Peter asked. "Who else would I be talking to?" Y/N responded. "Y-you called me hon!" He exclaimed, as his face turned red.

"Oh I did? Must've slipped out!" She said, whilst lightly smiling at him. He stared into her eyes for a minute before looking away. "Y-yeah that is pretty funny I guess. You should p-p-robably eat your food now though, i-it's getting c-cold." He stuttered, and pulled his shirt over his pants, once again.

"Oh, you're right.. also, why do you keep doing that.. shirt.. pants thing?" Y/N asked Peter. Peter then turned even redder than before, and his eyes widened. "Uh I uh..." He tried to come up with an excuse but just tried to change the subject. "Don't worry about it, let's just sit down. Y-your grilled cheese is getting cold!" He said, and quickly pulled her over to a near by table. "Uh, okay?" She said, now curious of it.

>>Time skip>>
{Time- 12:48}

"Y'know what, it actually wasn't that bad!" She exclaimed. Peter chuckled, and said "See? Eating is like.. one of the best things known to man." Y/N nodded. Peter then walked over to her side of the table, and gave her a huge hug. "I'm so proud of you, Y/N!" He said to her, while hugging her tighter.

"O-oh!" Y/N exclaimed, she wasn't expecting a hug from him, but it didn't bother her, she actually kinda liked it. Being held in his arms made her feel safe, and secure. She let her muscles rest, and went a bit limp in his arms. 'Should I hug him back..?' Y/N thought, before deciding to make the move. She would hug him back, and kiss him on the cheek.

||Peter's POV||

'Holy shit, is this really happening right now..?!' 'She.. kissed me!' 'I thought I was supposed to make the first move, whatever. SHE KISSED ME HOLY FUCK.' 'What do I do now.. shit.' "I uh.. wasn't expecting that heh." I said to her. "I bet you weren't.. honestly I wasn't either, heh. I just did it out of nowhere.." Y/N explained, now looking up at me. 'Shit.' I thought, now realizing there was a bulge in my pants.

"Uh, Peter what's poking me?" I heard her ask. 'SHIT, what do I say.. I need an excuse.' There was a long pause of awkward silence. "Peter?" She asked again. "Oh, uh thats just my phone. Must've moved a bit." I lied. "Hm.. kay!" She replied. 'Oh Y/N.. you're so clueles.~' I thought.

We sat there, hugging each other for a bit, until Y/N asked "Hey you wanna check out what's in Spencers?" "Hell yeah." I replied. We then got up, and left out of the Starbucks. As we were walking out, I pulled my shirt over my pants once again, but this time made sure Y/N didn't notice.

A couple seconds later, we arrived at the Spencers, and went inside. This place brought back memories of my emo phase. Not my proudest moment, but it was a bit nostalgic in a way. "Hey Peter, look at this cool skirt! Do you think I'd look good in it?" She asked, while holding up a black pleated skirt, with two white stripes on it.

"Darling, you'd look great in anything you put on." I Said back. I noticed her turn bright red after what I said, then I smirked. I walked closer to her, put my hands on her shoulders, looked down at her and then said it again. "Darling..?" She tried to cover her face with the stuff she picked out, but I could still notice how flustered she was. It was adorable, yet enticing.

"L-lets just check out, this is all I'm getting." She stuttered. "Hm. Alright then! Don't worry about paying, DARLING~, It's on me." I teased, and saw her turn red again. "Y-yeah o-okay then." She stuttered, yet again. We walked up to the register, and I handed them my card.

The total came up to $169.50, but I didn't care. Anything for my precious Y/N. "Damn, that's quite a lot.. maybe we can go half er.. something? I don't wanna make you pay for all of that." She muttered to me. "No no no, I insist." I said back to her. She looked down, and went silent. After I paid, we went to a nearby seating area, sat down, and just talked to each other.

[Wordcount-1180]

A/N:Whew, this one took like two nights lol, I hope you guys like it, I worked hard! Oh also, next chapter, there might be some *spice* ;]