The travel home

{Time - 10:15}

As they stepped outside, still holding hands, Peter deeply sighed, and looked at Y/N. "Welp, I guess we should get going." He muttered. "Uh huh. I just.. don't really know my way home from here.." Y/N replied. "Oh that's fine, we'll find our way there." Peter said back. Y/N nodded.

They then walked from his house past where the diner was located, and was now near the park/ Jogging track. By this time, they were both pretty tired, so they decided to stop, and rest on a nearby bench. They both exhaled deeply. "Oh hey, I just realized something." Y/N said Peter looked at her, and tilted his head "What is it?" He'd ask.

"This is where we first met. Isn't that lovely?" She replied, resting her head on his shoulder, and holding his hand tightly. "Oh uh, yeah I guess. Man, and to think that was only like... 2 or 3 days ago." He said.

"Right.. and we've already gotten so far in our relationship.. haha." Y/N responded, and nuzzled into Peter's neck. "O-oh were d-doing this now...!" Peter stuttered,  and wrapped his arms around her. After, they just sat there together for a moment

There was a little moment of silence before Y/N realized that they got caught off track. "Oh r-right! I forgot that I was supposed to he going home! We should really get going." Y/N said. "Aw. Can't it wait? I kinda just wanna stay here and cuddle with you." Peter muttered.

"I do too, but still. My roommate must be worried sick.." Y/N mentioned. Peter rolled his eyes and replied. "Ugh. Fine. I'll walk you from here." He groaned. He then got up, and dragged his feet going towards Y/N's house. She looked down, and walked behind him.

>>Time skip>>
{Time - 10:42}

As they got closer to her house, Peter grew more and more irritated. Not at Y/N, but the fact that she was leaving so soon. He really didn't want her to go, he wanted to spend more time with her. He was also was even angrier at this so called roommate.

They were driving Y/N away from him, and he was not fond of that at all. 'I bet it's that green haired fuck.' He thought to himself. 'Ofcourse he'd be the one taking my precious Y/N away from me. 'This can't go on. Not for any longer.' He thought.

"Uh.. Peter?" Y/N said. Peter snapped back to himself. "Oh uh, yeah Y/N?" He replied. "Are you alright? You seemed pretty out of touch for a long time, and you looked really mad." She asked, a bit worried. Peter's eyes widened "Oh no, I'm alright.  Don't worry about me I was just.. thinking about some stuff." He muttered.

"Uhh okay then.. well, we're here now... again, sorry I'm leaving so soon, I just don't want my roommate to worry too much." Y/N sighed, looking down a bit. "It's okay. I'll walk you up to the door If you'd like." Peter replied. Y/N nodded with a smile, so they both walked up to the door together, hand in hand, and rang the doorbell.

A few seconds after, Lucy came up go the door, and quickly opened it. "Y/N! Where have you been?! I was worried sick, you're never out for that long!" Lucy exclaimed. "Yeah, I know, sorry for worrying you, that's why I tried to get home early." She replied.

"Sooo Y/N, this is your little boyfriend, I see. And knowing you stayed over night, you guys fucked, didn't yo-" Lucy teased, but got cut off. "LUCY!" Y/N yelled, and blushed deeply. Peter's frown turned into a slight smirk.

"I-I'm just gonna go i-inside.. bye Peter." Y/N stuttered, and kissed Peter goodbye.  "Oh uh, see you later Y/N." He replied, and pulled his sweater over his pants. After Y/N speed walked inside, Lucy eyed Peter,  and said "I know what that means, you aren't fooling anyone." Peter just gave Lucy the death stare, and walked back towards his house.

|Peter's POV|

"Atleast Y/N's roommate isnt that green haired guy. But still, I don't like her." Id say to myself, now rather far from the house. "Who the hell does she think she is?! Rushing poor Y/N like that. She's old enough to decide when to go home.." I'd muttered.

'I'll show her. Shes gonna get a piece of my mind." I said to myself again, before bumping into a familiar face. It was that guy Y/N was working with at the diner. 'Ofcourse I run into this fucker.' I thought. "Oh. You. Wasn't expecting to see you here." TK mumbled. Peter rolled his eyes, and replied. "Yeah, right." I groaned.

"So.. how's the thing between you and Y/N going?" TK asked. "Why do you care?"  I replied, now eyeing him. "I just wanna make sure you're treating her right." He shot at me. This pissed me off. I'd grab him by his shirt collar, and pulled him closer to me.

"Listen. I'm treating her right, I wouldn't even dare try to do anything to hurt her. Now YOU better get out of our bisuness. MIND YOURSELF, MISTER." I yelled. He didn't seem to intimidated, he just stared back at me with a smug look. "What." I said.

"I go by "They/Them" thank you very much." They said, proudly. "... Okay, sorry." I muttered, and let them go. "You better watch yourself though." I shot at them. They didn't reply, they just looked at me in annoyance, but I didn't care. They should know not to get into other people's bisuness... We walked away in opposite directions, as I stomped home.

[Wordcount-974]