Last Goodbyes?

>>Time skip>>
{Time- 11:40pm}
||Peter's POV||

As I neared closer to my house, I was only thinking about one thing. Revenge. I can't let that bastard keep Y/N away from me. It it weren't for her, Y/N and I could've still been together. We could've been spending time with each other. We could've been...

My mind raced as my anger grew towards Y/Ns roomate. "I dont like her. Not one bit. No.. I..I hate her... I HATE her.. I HATE HER." I ranted to myself as I balled my hands in my pockets,  my fingernails dug so deep into my palms that they left marks.

Eventually, I arrived home as I plotted how I could keep her from possibly driving Y/N away from me. While walking into my house, I got an Idea. Although, I'm gonna have to nail it first try... I steped into the kitchen, and looked over to my knife block.

>>Time skip>>
{Time- 1:03pm}
《Setting- Y/N's room》
||Y/N's POV||
Y/N was woken up by the sound of her phone going off, she reached over to it, and squinted at the screen as she read the notifications. They were messages from Peter. The text said: "Hey, I'm not gonna be able to do Sunday, something came up. How's tomorrow?"

"Thats strange.. he just said Sunday was perfect.. but alright, lll take a personal day." Y/N replied, and told Peter that she'd just take a personal day tomorrow. He replied with "Alright, great, I'll meet you at the Jogging track at 2pm then. See you."

Y/N felt like something was wrong, but couldn't exactly put her finger on it.  Something was off. Eventually she brushed the thoughts away, and sat up in her bed. Although she was still a bit drowsy, she didn't want to just sleep all day, so she got up, and went to Lucy's room.

Y/N would walk up to the door, and gently push it open "Hey luc-" before she could finish her sentence, she was cut off by her. "Y/N! You don't just barge in like that! I could've been doing something!" Lucy fumed. Y/N paused after her statement. "... whatever you say." Y/N rolled her eyes. "What did you want? And make it quick." Lucy asked, chucking a bit.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that.. no matter how utterly ANNOYING you are, you're still my best friend. Even when I get frustrated." "I know that you just care about me, and I appreciate that. You were there for me when no-one else was.. And I just wanted to say thank you." Y/N admitted to Lucy.

She looked over to her, and saw that she was on the verge of tears. "You *sniff* really mean that?" Lucy asked. "Yeah, I do! No matter what I ever said before!" Y/N smiled. At that moment, Lucy ran over to her, and gave her a giant hug. "Oh Y/N, you're the best friend I could ever ask for..!" Lucy sobbed as she held her tighter.

Y/N patted Lucy on her back. "Alright, get off of my shoulder now, you're gonna get snot on it." Y/N joked. Lucy nodded, backed away, and chuckled a bit whilst wiping her tears away with her arm.

"*sniff* Wanna... watch TV?" Lucy asked. "Eh, well I was gonna go get some cereal-" Y/N was cut off. "WE'RE WATCHING TV!" Lucy jokingly yelled. "Damn, well fine then." Y/N said, as she sat on the edge of Lucy's mattress.

[Wordcount- 603]
A/N: I'm so sorry this next chapter took so long to get out, I've been dealing with some things, and writers block. I hope you all liked the chapter though!