Naggy Lucy

{Time- 11:04}
《Setting-  Y/N and Lucy's Living room》

"You never answered my question, Y/N." Lucy said "Even though I already know the awnser~." Y/N quickly turned to her. "Leave it alone, lucy." Y/N muttered, and hid her face with her hands. Y/N was visibly blushing. "You guys TOTALLY fucked, you're so red! And he even smirked when I asked the first time..!~" Lucy teased.

"It's none of your business, Luce.." She muttered, still blushing, and now looking down. "Yes it isss! Because I need confirmation of my best friend loosing her vir-" Lucy was cut off. "OKAY WE DID, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR?? JEEZ." Y/N Yelled out of frustration. "I'm going to my room." She muttered, as she stomped towards her door.

Lucy's face lit up, and she'd smirk. "You guys used protection, right?" Lucy teased, but was only awnserd back with the slam of a door. She'd snicker. "Ah, my little Y/N.. shes all grown up." Lucy joked to herself.

{Time- 11:15}
《Setting- Y/N's room》

'Ugh, why couldn't she just let it go. She always has to know everything' Y/N thought, as she face planted into her pillows. She then started to remember last night once again, and blushed. "I... kinda wanna do it again..." She swooned, thinking about just how good it was. The way he touched her, the way he'd pound into her, the names he called her, the way he...

At that moment, she heard her phone go off. She quickly rushed over to it to see what it was. Surprisingly, it was a text from Peter. 'Speak of the devil..' She joked to herself. She opened the message from Peter, and quickly read through it.

"Hey, when is the next time you're free?" It read. She responded back with "I should be free next Sunday. Why? Whats up?" It took only a few seconds for him to text her back. "Sweet, maybe we can go to a movie on that day then?"  Y/N's face lit up, she'd love to be able to hang out with him again, and at a theater too, that'll be so sweet!

She hastily awnsered back "Sure! I'd love to!" As she waited for his reply, her legs fluttered in the air, like a happy dog wagging it's tail. She was so overjoyed, she could barely wait until Sunday.

He texted back, "Then it's settled. I'll see you there at 2pm?" Y/N smiled, and wrote to him "Yeah, two is good!" "Alr, see you on Sunday, darling. ;)" He texted back. Y/N felt her cheeks heat up. 'God.. that nickname' She thought. She'd throw her phone onto the other side of the bed, and burry her face into the pillows.

She exhaled. Y/N was smiling from ear to ear, she could barely sit still, the only thing that she didn't like was that she had to wait to see him again. After a good few minutes of day dreaming into her pillows, Y/N finally got up, and decided to go on her laptop.

But at moment, she heard her door creak open, and it was no other than... Lucy. "Ofcourse." Y/N huffed. "Hey, I heard that!" Lucy exclaimed.  "I was hoping you would... what do you want now?" Y/N spat at her. "Damn, no need to be so rude. Anyways, I was just asking.. since I nearly forgot, did you eat? Remember what I said." Lucy asked.

"Oh, right uh I did. I have a grilled cheese and lemonade." Y/N answered. "Great, definitely an improvement!" Lucy approved. Y/N nodded. "Well now that I'm already in here... what was it like? It being your first time and all~!" Lucy teased. Y/N frowned "Ugh, let it go Lucy!" She barked

"Noooo I wanna knowww!" Lucy annoyed Y/N. "Ugh, fine. Since you won't shut up about it-"  " WAS HE A DOM OR SUB??" Lucy sput out before she could even let Y/N finish her sentence. Y/N looked down in embarrassment, and took a second before she awnsered "D-Dom I think.." She murmured. "Knew it. That's hot."

Y/N lifted an eyebrow "What do you mean "knew it"?" She'd ask. Lucy then grew a smug look on her face. "Well, I already knew you would've been a sub. It's quite obvious, actually. You're really obedient." Lucy informed. "Ugh, you know what, get out! " Y/N fumed, as she pushed Lucy out of the door,  and slammed it behind her.

After closing the door behind Lucy, y/n went red, threw herself onto the bed, and went under the covers. "I'm not obedient.. am I?" She whispered to herself. Y/N started to feel herself grow a bit tired, and ended up falling asleep.

[Wordcount-804]