The morning after

{Time- 8:41AM}
《Setting- Peters living room》

As Y/N woke up, she felt sore all over her body. "Urrgh.. man I don't feel too great.." She whispered to herself. Y/N then started to remember last night, and turned red. "Man.. that really did happen.. heh." She realized that Peter was gone, and she now had a blanket over her. "Uh.. Peter..?" Y/N called out to him.

There was no response, so she got up, and began to look for him. Not gonna lie, she did feel a bit guilty just wandering around without permission, but she wanted to make sure he was atleast still in the house. "Peter!" She called out again, but there was still no awnser.

Y/N began to hear the faint sound of running water, and realized. 'Oh, he must be in the shower.' She assumed, then started to follow the sound. It was coming from upstairs, so she went, feeling even more guilty. She felt as if she was snooping around the house.

As Y/N got closer to the sound, she now knew that her assumption was correct. So she knocked on the door leading to the bathroom, er atleast tried to. Before she could even get her fist on the door, Peter swung the door open, which startled Y/N a bit. "Ack! Sorry!" Y/N exclaimed before swiftly stepping backwards.

Peter rested his arm on the doorframe, and leaned a bit to the side. "Oh, Y/N, glad to see you're awake, darling. Although, it is quite early." Peter said. Y/N tried to say something, but was caught off guard, now realizing that Peter was completely naked, in nothing but a towel covering his lower body. Y/N turned red. "U-uhm.. Peter your clothes..." She stuttered, trying to look away from him.

He'd smirk, take his arm off of the door frame, and inched closer to her. "Whats wrong? It's not like I didn't fuck your brains out yesterday... This should be normal to you." Peter teased, knowing that this would make her even more  flustered. Y/N's eyes locked on his hand, which was still holding the towel, but noticed that he was loosening his grip on it, slowly buy surely.

Peter noticed her eying his hand,  so he asked "What if I were to.. drop this towel?" Teasingly snd inched even closer to her so his body was pressing against hers, then put his free hand on the wall behind her. Y/N turned away "P-peter no! Don't do that!" She stuttered, turning even redder, and all whilst hiding her face.

"Heh. Alright then, your choice." He'd say, jokingly, then stepped back, and took his hand off of the wall. "Oh right, why are you up here anyways?" He asked. Y/N looked back at him and replied "Oh right uhm.. well I was originally looking for you, since I woke up, and noticed you weren't there, but now that I think about it, I feel like I should go home. I didnt tell my roommate that I was staying over, and.. she must be worried. She kinda gets like that." She explained.

"Oh. I see." He'd sigh, and look down, a bit angry. Y/N noticed his expression, and tried to make sure he was okay. "I hope you don't mind. I don't want you to just think I'm leaving after we.. you know. We can still talk on the phone." She assured him. There was a moment of silence before Peter responded

"Yeah I guess. I'll uh, walk you home after I put some clothes on." He muttered. "Oh, and you probably should too." Peter told Y/N. "Huh what di you mean?" She said, looking down. Her eyes wizened. She realized she still didn't have any bottoms on. "Oh.... OH SHIT." Y/N exclaimed, and tried to hide herself. Peter would then chuckle, and assure Y/N that it was alright.

"Uh.. if it isnt a bother, do you have any shirts I can wear..?" Y/N asked, embarrassed. "Yeah I think I have one that I can't fit anymore.. hold on." Peter responded, and walked over to his room. Y/N followed behind.

>>Time skip>>
{Time- 9:15AM}

"No.. no.. ew no.. yuck.. ah, here it is!" Peter said, while scanning for the hoodie in his closet. He showed it to Y/N, and grinned. "I hope this is okay.. heh. Hopefully it isn't too big for you." He chuckled. Y/N walked up to him, and took the hoodie. "Thanks! It's really soft too, haha." She said. The hoodie was black, and also has a black printed outline of a skull on it.

"I like the design too, it's pretty cool." She said, in awe. Peter laughed at her statement. "Really? I mean, you can keep it if you want. I've been looking to get rid of that hoodie anyways. I have some.. cringey memories with it, heh." He said, looking away a bit.

Y/N would giggle. "I mean, I guess I could take it off of your hands for ya!" She said jokingly. "Thanks. We should probably change now, heh." He replied. Y/N nodded, and they both turned away from each other. Y/N then slipped on the hoodie, and the  skirt that she got from spencers the day before. She also put back on the black combat boots she wore.

Peter just wore a navy blue sweater, with his usual black jeans and shoes. They turned back around, and Peter stared at Y/N in awe. "Darling.. you're beautiful. Gosh, I wish I could just ~fuck~ you all over again." Peter purred. Y/N then turned red, and looked away. "T-thanks I guess. Uhm.. w-we should really get going.." Y/N stuttered

"Oh, I guess you're right. Welp make sure you have all your stuff I guess." He said "Yup, I-i do." She responded. Peter then gestured towards her to let her know she could leave.

"Ladies first." He said. Y/N shot a big smile at him, and walked through the door. Peter followed behind her, but grabbed her hand. They both blushed, as Peter guided Y/N her way back out the house.

[Wordcount-1045]