Relief and wants

. . .

Soon after, Lucy bursted out of her room, aggravated. "YEAH, I'm in here Y/N. Why the fuck are you yelling? And why do you have a knife...?!" Lucy shot at her.
-phew- Y/N sighed in relief. "Why was the front door open?! I thought someone broke in!"

"I guess I just forgot to close it behind me, damn. No need to scream." Lucy said, visibly annoyed. Y/N rolled her eyes, and said "Fine, next time I think someone is in the house I'll just let you die." She said, sarcastically.  Lucy dramatically gasped "Y/N! That is not very nice of you to say!!" She sarcastically said back, then snickered.

They both laughed, hugged eachother, and then Y/N went into her room, changed into some house clothes, took her hair down, used her phone for a bit, then took a nap.

>>Time skip>>

{Time- 8:50}
《Setting- Y/N's room》

Y/N woke up, and realized that it was now sorta dark out. "Damn.. how long did I sleep for? She then got out of bed, and turned on her phone, and saw that she had a bunch of texts from an unknown number. 'Hm. Strange..' she thought. As she opened the messages, and read them, she saw that it was Peter!

She realized that she never did exactly get his number when they had their date, she kinda just gave him her number, and rushed out. The text said "Hey Y/N! Are we still on for tomorrow? Just checking because I know you're usually really busy with errands and stuff, and wanna see if out plans are still gonna work. This is Peter btw"  "Yeah, I'm still free. 12:00, right?" She replied back. "Mhm, and then we can do something else after that if you want." He quickly responded

"Woah, that was fast." Y/N said out loud,  then replied with "Yeah, I'm pretty much free all day tomorrow, so we can do something after, yeah. What do you wanna do?" "Hm, we can plan that part tomorrow.." He sent back. "Hm alright,  well I actually have to do something, so I'll get back to you later, Peter. Love you." Y/N sent. "Oh uh, love you too Y/N!"

||Peter's POV||

'No way.. no fucking way, she said she loved me.. GOD she's just PERFECT. Oh, she will be mine.. forever.~' Peter thought, as he looked at the message Y/N sent him. He couldn't describe the feeling that Y/N gave him, noone has ever made him feel like this. He yearned for her,  he just couldn't wait until tomorrow.

He kept rereading those messages from her "Love you". He just couldn't stop reading it, the message made him feel... Special, loved, WANTED. Just like how he wanted her. He wanted to feel her presence beneath him while she screamed his name. He wanted to feel both the outside, and inside of her. He wanted... HER.

As he sat down, and layed on his couch, he couldn't take his mind off of her. All he could think about was her. He really couldn't wait for tomorrow. He tried to make himself sleep but thoughts of Y/N raced through his mind. All he could think about was. Her.

"Oh Y/N... You don't know what you do to me. I will do anything for you."

. . .

ANYTHING.

[Wordcount-566]

A/N- Hey everyone! Thanks for 200 reads! I'm so happy about the about of reads I have :]. Anyways, I'm gonna try to start doing POVs of other characters too, so look forward to that! :)

Drink water btw!!