Lucy's Demise.

A/N: HEY, ITS ME!! SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE, Anyways,  sorry that updates are getting sorta slow btw, I've been having some major writers block, but I've been drafting this chapter for a little while, so I hope you like it!! It isnt the best, but yeahh, lol.

⚠️‼️if you're sensitive to topics such as murder, and torture, you might not want to read this chapter.‼️⚠️

{Time: 10:01}
||Peter's POV||

I sat there for a moment, 'I did it.. Holy fuck I actually did it.. I didn't think it'd be that easy.' I thought, staring at her flailing on the ground, blood leaking from her body. She held the stab wound, whilst looking up at me in fear. It only made me want to kill her even more, but I wasn't done yet. I can't release her from this world. Not just yet. She must suffer.

I knocked her out with a crow bar I found near the trashcan, and dragged her down a dark path which lead back towards my house. It was convenient for times like these.

After a few minutes, I was back at my place. Whilst dragging her through the back door, the room was dark, and covered in saran wrap, I knew there wouldn't be any trace. I then dragged her body over to the basement door, opened it, and threw her limp body down the stairs leading to the bottom. I grabbed a chair, tied her to it, whilst also blindfolding her.

"Wakey wakey..!" I said, violently shaking her awake. "H-huh..? I'm alive?!.. Where am I?! M-my shoulder hurts! Who are you?! Why are you doing this to-" She panicked, though I cut her off. "SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted at her. She quickly went silent. I'd smirk, as I reached for the crow bar.

"Now, I'm gonna ask you some questions.. and you're gonna awnser them if you value your life. Understood?" I darted at her. She nodded. "Good. Now. First question. What is Y/N to you?" I asked, raising the crowbar. She sniffled, and spoke with a choked voice "Y/N..? W-well s-shes just a good f-friend to me.. I've a-aways wanted to care for her, and make sure she's s-safe.." She stuttered throughout her sentence.

"Right. Now, define what "safe" is to you." I demanded. "..Uhm okay? Well.. I've always checked with the kinds of p-people she's hanging out with.. and gave her..c-curfews, I guess?" She choked. "Look sir, I-I don't know who you are, or what I did to anger you, but please let me go... I'll do anything.. I'll let you DO anything, sir ple-!" I cut her of again. "DIDN'T I SAY TO SHUT THE HELL UP? I DON'T WANT SHIT FROM YOU." I shouted.

She started wailing, and begging for me not to kill her. How irritating "Oh I'm not gonna kill you. Not just yet." I sneered. Her weeping became more silent after a few seconds, then turning into frequent sniffling. "I'm gonna ask you one more question. Got it?" She nodded shakily. "Now.. what's up with the green haired dude? Why are they so fucking protective around Y/N." I questioned.

She gulped "...TK? Well from what I know, they're just a work friend of her's... t-they used to come over in the past, and sometimes they'd even flirt with each other as a light joke, I think-" She froze. "Wait... you're her new boyfriend, aren't you?! Why else would you know about all this, and  ask me these questions...I KNEW something was off with you, fucking PSYCHO!-"

At that moment, I hit her with the crowbar in the ribs, knocking the wind out of her. I can tell she tried to scream, but couldn't get anything to come out. "I've heard enough. Though if you didn't provoke me during the end of your little statement.. I might've  let you live." I hissed, tauntingly.

I knew I was gonna kill her anyway, but giving her false hope added to the situation. Tears began to form once again, her cheeks were stained with dark grey and black streams from her mascara. I leaned closer to her, and undid the blindfold, now dropping it onto the floor. "Please.. why are you doing this?" She whispered.

I looked at her for a moment, and Began to snicker, which eventually turned into laughing, then cackling hysterically. "You're sick. You know that, yeah? Y/N's gonna find out.. and when she does, she's never gonna even look in your direction again!" She barked. This woman has some nerve. No way in hell will I allow her to talk about Y/N in this manner.

I swiftly grabbed the pocket knife from my pants, and jabbed it into her neck, looking directly at her "I wanna look you in the eyes as I end your God-forsaken life." She gagged as blood leaked from her mouth. I watched as the life drained from her body, and she went limp. I yanked the knife from her lifeless body, and let her fall to the ground. I began to laugh maniacally for a good while as I stared at her.  When I finally stopped, I sighed, and dropped the knife onto the floor. "Well.. Time to clean up my little mess." I smirked.

[Wordcount - 911]

(TOP 3 BABY, LETS GOOO TYSM!!)