A *long* night (pt1) (smut warning!)

>>Time skip>>
{Time- 6:25}
《Setting- Front mall》

As Y/N and Peter Walked towards the exit, they talked about what they should do next. "Should we go out for ice cream?" Peter suggested. "Eh, I don't really like eating sweet stuff this late" Y/N replied. A few moments later, Peter came up with an idea. "How about we chill at my house?"

This made Y/N's heart drop. 'Aw fuck, it's happening.' She thought. 'Maybe Lucy was right.' But she didn't wanna leave him hanging, there was no other option. She didn't wanna just leave early, so she agreed.

"Yeah, your place is fine." She said. A slight smirk appeared on Peter's face after hearing her awnser. "Right,  then it's settled. We should probably start heading over now then." He said. They then found the exit, and walked out.Y/N followed behind Peter, holding his hand.

They talked on the way to his house, but then Peter struck up a question that caught Y/N off guard. "Hey Y/N." He said. "Yeah?" Y/N said back. There was a pause of silence before he actually asked the question. "Do you have any.. names  that you like to be called?" He finally asked. Y/N turned bright red. "U-uhm.. as in..?" She stuttered, assuming what the awnser was gonna be. "Well.. during like.. uh... you know." He said, trying to ignore the *word*.

Y/N stopped him, and said what she knew he was thinking of. "When getting fucked?" She asked. Peter hid his face. "Yeah.." He muttered. Y/N took a second, and then continued on to say "Well I'm a Virgin, but I feel like when- er.. if that ever happens, I'd like to be called things like.. uhm.."

She stopped herself, and turned red. "Go on, I won't judge." Peter assured her. "Well.. like I said, I never.. did it before.. but well.. I guess it kinda turned me on when you called me "Darling" earlier." She muttered, and looked away, extremely flustered.

"Ah, I see.. heh." Peter replied, smirking a bit.

>>Time skip>>
{Time- 6:58}
《Setting- Peter's house》

As Peter lead Y/N approached his home, he reached for his keys, stuck them into the door lock, twisted the keys, and unlocked the door. He held the door open for her, before saying "Welcome, make yourself at home, Y/N~." "Thanks, haha." She chuckled, and took a seat on his couch.

"So.. what do you wanna do now? " Y/N asked. Not even a minute later, Y/N found Peter pinning her arms on the seat. "Peter! Wh.. what are you doing?" She stuttered, caught off guard by the position he put her in. "Oh, you know what I'm doing, darling~" He said, while tightening his grip on her arms. "Y/N... You have no idea how horny you make me." He said into her ear.

"Peter, I.." Y/N tried to say something, but just didn't know what. She was completely caught off guard. She weirdly liked this, and kinda wanted to see where this situation would take her, even though she had a good idea where it would.

Peter let go of Y/N's arms, yet kept her in place by being on top of her. He unzipped his pants, and then took off Y/N's;  revealing her black satin underwear. "Oh darling.. you're irresistible." He says, admiring her figure.  "P-peter.. are you... hard?" She asked after feeling something grow, and poke her thigh.

"Oh.. I ofcourse I'm hard. How could I not be?" He said, now looking directly at her. Y/N looked away, as red as ever, and became silent. Although this was all so sudden, Y/N began to feel.. a bit turned on herself.  The thought of Peter ontop of her, and his hard dick made her a bit horny.

"So.. Y/N. Are you gonna be a good girl for me?" Peter said, as he began to rub her bud through her undies. "NNGH~ YES PETER ILL BE YOUR GOOD GIRL." Y/N spat out. She didnt exactly mean to say that out loud, but she just couldn't control herself. The way Peter rubbed her, it was just the best feeling she's ever had. "Heh, good awnser." He said, smirking.

He'd fully take off his pants, and started to rub her faster. "A-ahn!~ P-peter~.." Y/N moaned as she focused on his hand movements. She couldnt think of anything else even if she tried. She could only think of Peter. Peter then leaned closer to Y/N's ear. "Mm, I'm gonna fuck you senseless. Got that?" He whispered. "Y-yes Peter. Do whatever you want to me.~" Y/N said back.

Y/N couldn't believe what she was saying, but she really wanted to.. feel him inside of her. A few seconds later, Y/N felt Peter sliding off her underwear. "P-peter Wait do you h-have protection?" She asked, looking up at him. "Already one step ahead of you." He replied, while pulling a condom out of his vest pocket.

Y/N sighed in relief. "Now.. let's get started, shall we?~" Peter said, seductively,  as he pulled down his boxers, revealing his long, hard cock. Y/N's eyes widened. "Peter.. you're huge..!" She gasped, trying not to stare at it too hard. "Mm glad you think that, darling." He said, while sticking just the tip of his length in her walls. "Uhn~ Peter~ just put it in me already!~" She moaned.

A few seconds after Y/N begged for him, he slid in a few more inches, now pounding in, and out of her. "Nngh, darling you're so tight... Say my name for me. " He groaned, and started to go faster. "Uh.. ahn~ Peter!~" Y/N moaned. "Good girl." Peter responded in approval, and grabbed her hips, letting him have more control over her movements.

Y/N could barely think. The only thoughts she had were Peter, his shaft throbbing inside of her, and the way he handled her. He was pretty rough, and she liked that. The way he pounds into her, the arousing claps, and moans that echoed the room as their bodies collided, it was just amazing.

Peter began to pick up the pace, grunting between every few thrusts. He managed to hit a certain spot within her that gave her butterflies. "Ghhn~ Peter, there plea-" Y/N couldn't finish her sentence, due to Peter sliding his  thumb into her mouth. "Don't worry, I'll hit you in all the right places~. Don't waste that pretty little voice of yours." He interrupted.

He took his thumb out of her mouth, put it back on her hip, and began pounding into her, now having more control over her than before. "mm..Ugh~.. a-ah ahn!~" Y/N moaned as Peter pushed farther. "Mmm. Darling, your moans fill me with lust. You're doing so good for me." Peter praised. Shortly after, Peter found his way back into the spot that made her stomach flip. "U-uhn~.. Peter I'm gonna.." Y/N felt she was nearing her climax, but didn't want it to end so soon.

Peter then started to slow his thrusts, and took his hands off of her. "W-wait why are you stopping?? Don't stop! P-please!" Y/N begged. Peter then positioned Y/N so she was draped over the couch, and whispered into her ear. "Oh darling... I'm nowhere near done with you."

[Wordcount-1249]

A/N: I am SO SORRY. This chapter came out way later then expected. This week was.. really busy for me and I apologize. I'm gonna have to make it into 2+ parts bc I don't just wanna leave you guys hanging. Anyways,  hope you liked the chapter!  Any criticism is greatly appreciated!