Worrying

[A/N: I RETURN!!!! AND WITH A NEW CHAPTER!!! Thank you so much to everyone for being so patient with me, my story has gotten so far with over 66k reads! I couldn't stall making a new one because ik yall are DYING to see what happens next. And jsyk I'm not gonna just end the story any time soon, Maybe really... Really... REEALLY long hiatuses, but I won't quit! So enjoy the chap! Hope you all like it 💕💕]

{Time: 12:12}
||Y/N's POV||

She sat up on the bed, a bit frantic. 'Lucy's  usually never out for this long.. Let alone this late when only going to the corner store..' She thought to herself whilst pacing around the room. "I-im sure she's gonna be fine, she's grown, I don't have to worry about her as if she's a troubled child.." "Even though she does that to me all the time..' She mumbled to herself.

"Yeah whatever. She probably met some guy there, and is giving him top in his car. Ugh." She shook her head "She'll be fine. I'm tired anyways. She'll be here in the morning." She yawned, and laid her head back onto her pillow, and tried her best to fall asleep.

{Time- 5:28AM}

She'd wake up, still tired and with sand in the corners of her eyes. She blinked twice, slowly, rubbed her eyes and looked at her clock. 'Gosh, it's so early..' She thought, now sliding out of bed, and into her slippers. She then walked out of her room, and into the kitchen. For once, she made a nutritious breakfast. Containing cereal with whole milk, topped with strawberries and blueberries.

She began to eat a little less than half of the bowl, and remembered. Lucy. "Man, still no sign of her.. It's weird of her to just leave me by myself overnight without any explanation.  I mean she was only going to get some snacks." She thought out loud. 'Whatever, she's grown. She's grown.' She assured herself to brush the bad thoughts away. 'Mmph, I have that date with Peter too today..'  Let me head over to the diner to let TK know that I won't be coming in today' She remembered, again,  a bit irritated now. She left the bowl on the kitchen counter, and headed to the bathroom.

She'd force her way through a cold shower, step out and reach for a clean razor that was under her sink. "Gotta make this quick" She groaned. Beginning to drag the Shaver up, and down her legs, and her whole lower body she'd accidentally knick herself on her knee, but it'd go unnoticed for a while, for she was in a hurry and didn't realize. 'Shaving is so tedious!' She thought "But I've let these fine hairs grow out for a little too long. It's necessary."

Now she fully dried off, and applied lotion onto herself. Then she'd move onto brushing her teeth,  spraying on some perfume, and styling her hair. She'd now stumble into her room, and quickly skim through her closet for something simple to throw on.

She ended up throwing on a white cropped tank top, an old black and white varsity jacket from her highschool years, and a pair of baggy dark blue jeans that went all the way down to the soles of her shoes. She'd then swiftly throw on some basic white socks, and ontop, her slightly dirty Hightop converses. Y/N now checked the Time ...

"6:03.. I gotta run down to the diner and tell TK everything before we start drawing in customers." She said, and ran over to her kitchen counter, grabbed her keys, and tripped out the door, and locked it behind her before sprinting off to the diner. 'Oh I do hope Lucy's okay.' She worried during her hurry.

[WordCount: 643]