An unexpected date

{Time-7pm}
《Setting- Dads Damn Diner》

Y/N walked in the diner, eager to meet the stranger again, she knew the diner pretty well, so she just sat down at one of the many open tables. . . 'He's a bit late.' She thought 'What if it was a joke, and he isn't actually showing up..' She brushed away the thoughts, and sat still.

A little over 5 minutes later, she heard someone rush into the diner, and quickly looked over to the noisy persons direction... it was the stranger! He looked over to Y/N, smiled, and rushed over to her table.

Y/N shot up, and fixed her posture as he sat down. "You're late." She shot at him "I know.. and I'm sorry, I got stuck in some... stuff, and also wanted to get you a little something." He said, while pushing a long, white box towards her, with a black ribbon tied around it. "Aw for me? How sweet!" Y/N exclaimed, eagerly taking the box from him, she unraveled the ribbon, and opened the box. It contained two blood red roses.

Y/N stared down at the roses, in awe. "Awh, that's so thoughtful, I love them. Thank you!" She blushed. The stranger blushed back, and said "I'm glad you like them, heh." Y/N and the stranger stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever, until Y/N snapped out of it by striking up a question.

"O-oh right, I uh, never got your name. W-what do I call you?" Y/N stuttered  "Oh, my name..? Uh, I don't like my name. Can you just make up one for me?" The stranger said back to her, looking down at at table now. "Oh, I didn't know you felt that way about your name, I'm sorry... uhm, what about "Peter" ?" She suggested "HOW DID YOU- There's no way.. how did you know my name? MOM??" He panicked "Woah woah, calm down. I'm not your
mom, heh. I'm sorry, it was a lucky guess. I mean, I guess it just fits you."

"... If you insist on calling me that, I guess it's okay." Peter muttered towards Y/N. "Alright, as long as you say it's okay." She'd check the clock on the wall. "Oh my, it's getting kind of late, we should probably start heading home."

"Yeah, I guess you're right.. unless.. there's something else you wanna do after this.." He purred, while placing his hand on Y/N's thigh from under the table. She turned bright red, and became very flustered. "Woah! U-uhm slow down, this is only the first date!" Peter then tightened his hand around Y/N's inner thigh, this made her flinch.

"Ah!~ P-peter stop! " Y/N stuttered out, but this only made him more eager for her, he liked hearing her voice in that kind of tone, and he wanted to hear more. "We're in public Peter, a-and I only just met you! Not yet!" She said, shakily pushing his hand away. "Oh, I see. So if we weren't in public, and got to know each other a bit better... then maybe we could..?" Y/N became silent.

"I should really go." Y/N said, looking down. She stood up, and dashed towards the door, but stopped mid way. "Oh right!" Y/N exclaimed. She'd take out a wrinkled napkin from her pocket, and a pen. She rushed back towards Peter, and used the table so she could write on the napkin.

She wrote down her number, and name. "You can call me whenever you want! I.. can't wait to see you again!" She'd say, beaming at Peter. "Yeah, can't wait to see you again too." He said. Y/N then walked out and headed home.
---
[Word count-662]
A/N- Once again, I already have more parts drafted, so just say if you want more! :)