A mall date

||Y/N's POV||

{Time- 10:36}
《Setting- The kitchen》

Y/N poked at the strawberries on her plate as she rested her face on her hand. "... I don't even know why I took this. I'm.. not hungry." Y/N sighed. Lucy walked over to her and asked "Did you eat a bunch yesterday? I mean it'd make sense. Maybe that's why you're hungry." Y/N then quietly said "Well.. all I had was a couple of blueberries-" Lucy interrupted her "Y/N you have to start eating more! I get that you're trying to be healthy, but this isn't. You eat like a rabbit! You're practically starving yourself! You have to eat something."

Y/N went silent. Lucy shook her head, dug in her sweatpant pocket, and took out a fifty dollar bill. "Here. I'm gonna give you 50 dollars for that mall date you're going on later. If the money isn't gone, and/or I don't have receipts of where you ate with him, or that you even ate at all, I'm taking your laptop. I'm worried about you, Y/N!"

"Wh.. Lucy! Wait.. how did you know I had a date at the mall today?" Y/N asked, tilting her head. "Oh, I went through your messages. When were you gonna tell me that you were dating someone?!~" Lucy teased Y/N. "...I really need to put a password on my phone." She sighed.

After Y/N forced down the strawberries, she got up, took her house keys, and the bill from Lucy, waved goodbye to her, and walked out of the house. She almost shut the door, before Lucy stopped it with her foot to tease Y/N, and tell her "Oh! And if he invites you to his house remember to use protection! We all know where it goes from there.~" Y/N stopped her "UGH, Lucy that's disgusting, we aren't gonna do all that..." She said, while rubbing the back of her neck.

"You sure? You seem jittery Y/N-" Y/N slammed the door on Lucy, extremely flustered. 'Ugh. As if that'll ever happen.' She thought, and then she speed walked away.

As Y/N was walking, still blushing from the conversation she had with Lucy earlier, her phone started ringing. She reached for it in her pocket, and awnsered the call. It was Peter. "Hey Peter! Uh where are you-"
Peter then interrupted her,

"YNIMSOSORRYIMMAKINGYOUWALKIMJUSTSOBADATTHISDATINGSTUFFISHOULDVEPICKEDYOUUPIVEJUSTNEVERDATEDSOMEONEBEFOREPLEASEFORGIVEMEEEE!!" He said, and then started begging for forgiveness. "Woah! Peter its okay, I don't mind, I needed this walk anyways. No need to apologize for this!" She assured him

"-sniff sniff- you sure?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm positive. I uhhh had some stuff on my mind anyways, heh." She assured him, yet again. "Alright Y/N.. I'm almost at the mall so I'll meet you there. See you!" He said, and then hung up the phone. 'Phew, that man sure is something.  He's sweet and caring though, I really love that about him.'

>>Slight time skip>>
{Time:12:07}
《Setting: Outside of the mall》

As Y/N waited outside of the mall, on a bench, she heard someone run up to her. "Y/N!" The person yelled. Y/N recognized the voice, and knew that it was Peter. When he got closer to her, he leaned on the bench, extremely out of breath, and gasping for air. "Woah, Peter you okay??" She asked, worried.

"I... am now that.. -cough- I'm with you." He replied, barely able to get any words out from how out of breath he was. "Peter.. did you run all the way here?" She asked, worried, and cupped his face with her hands. "OH, UH- WELL I--" He stuttered, pulling his shirt over his pants. "I uh didn't wanna keep you waiting. Let's just go inside." He said, frantically, and turned red." Y/N stared at him, confused,  and took her hands off of his face. "Uh.. kay?" She awnsered, and they then walked inside together.

[Wordcount-663]