Numbing pain

Log 2, Case 34

"It's been 5 days since my last log. And since then, I've been trying to get this damn dude to eat something but he refuses. Maybe it was that time I drugged him so he could shut up and stop. Fucking. Yelling."

"NO, NO, NO STOP IT!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, MAN!!" Nickel kicked and kicked but Test Tube continued to approach and grabbed his leg. "This won't hurt one bit, N-34." Test Tube jabbed the needle into his leg and squeezed the juices into his muscle. He stopped yelling for a while until his eyes closed.

"Or maybe it was that time I tried to dent his metal with a hammer."

Test Tube lifted the big object in her hand and aimed it right over Nickel's body. "THE HELL?? WAIT S-STOP IT'S GONNA KILL ME-" With one swing, his voice remained silent. His entire face was ruined and the structure was dented. His mouth and eyes poured with blood with a few of his teeth knocked out. "Still breathing? Wow, tough kid." She snickered and brought him to the infirmary to get his face and body fixed.

"Hmm, anyhow, he doesn't trust me anymore. He gave me a few chances 2 days ago but now he seems so distant and angry at me. I tested his temper with fear and pain. Deep in his heart, he's a good guy. He just covers it with his wretched attitude. I tested a few things on him the other day. Like breaking his limbs."

"O-OOWW STOP STOP STOP ITTT STOP!! IT HURTS! PLEASE STOP IT, TEST TUBE!! I PROMISE I WON'T BE MEAN ANYMORE OR SARCASTIC OR ANYTHING BUT PLEASE STOP STOP!!!" Even so, Test Tube twisted his leg and dislocated his knee quickly and easily. "GAAAAHHH STOP FUCK FUCK IT HURTS!! SHIT, PLEASE STOP!!"

"And for the first time in forever, I heard the boy say please. It was so nice to hear him respect me that way! In any case, I wish I could get that side out of him more. He has also been stubborn and snarky since he got here. And I always taught him a lesson with one hit to the head."

"N-34, are you listening?" Test Tube approached the small shaking figure at the corner of the room and picked him up. "You're not ignoring me, are you?" Nickel turned around with a scar across his right eye and a massive bruise on his lower cheek. He sobbed and looked away. "What do you want from me?! To humiliate me some more??!!" He cried out, wiping his tears with his foot. Test Tube rolled her eyes, simply dropping him to the floor to leave him be, and opened up the forcefield. "I suppose tomorrow then."

"Today is the day I finally test to see if I could remove his legs and place them back. He might die, which is a hassle, but either way, it's going to be so fun!"

Test Tube walked close to Nickel's room and saw him asleep on the mattress. His snores were loud and his exhales were shaky. "Perhaps I was too hard on him. After all, his body is so small." Test Tube spoke to herself and sighed, leaning onto the wall to watch him sleep.

After a while of observing his sleeping behavior, she opened the door and tried to nudge him awake with a small piece of meat on a plate. It was perfectly cooked and skewered with a garlic and buttery scent with a small amount of mashed potatoes on the side. "Hey, N-34, wake up." She left the plate right next to his mattress and still tried waking him. "N-34, wake up. Your meal is here." He stirred and slowly sat up. He smelled the scent of the steak in front of him and almost drooled. "Listen, N-34, it's not drugged or poisoned or anything. I assure you. Just please eat something so we can work better. If I try to hammer your face, again, there's a low chance of you living." Nickel ignored her nagging and picked up the fork and knife with his two feet and started eating. "Well, how about you just, oh I don't know, not hammer me in the face?" He chewed angrily and swallowed. He smiled softly and continued to eat.

Test Tube stared at him oddly, seeing his weird position using his feet to hold the utensils and place the food into his mouth. It was fascinating, so she pulled out her notebook and started writing. "It's definitely nice to see you taking notes of me like I'm some sort of circus animal, you sick freak." He remarked as he kept eating, downing every little bit of meat and mashed potato until he finished all of it. It was finished down to the bone and Test Tube stared at both the plate and him like he was some rabid animal. He burped softly, sighing and sitting back against the wall. He still didn't feel full but he decided to keep quiet about it. After all, he hasn't eaten in days.