Progress

"Alright, Soap, Trophy, OJ, YinYang, and Balloon will take the laboratory duty. MePad, Cheesy, Suitcase, Lightbulb, and Paintbrush will be in charge of knocking on doors all around town. If any of you need anything, you know each other's numbers. OJ has the number to the police building front desk, so tell him if there's anything you find."

The group of objects all share a look to one another, and OJ clears his throat and asks everyone to leave the room. "Thank you, chief." He quietly exits the room with everyone else, and he sighs. "Okay, you all heard him. You other five are in charge of looking for outside information, meaning asking people if they have seen Test Tube, or if they have seen Fan. We have two criminals on the loose at this very moment, which is why we also suspect they might be in that lab we scoped out a few weeks ago. Now, for my team, we all need to gather all the information we can. If we've burned ourselves out enough, we can get back to Hotel OJ to discuss. Understand?"

Everyone nods as OJ's group gets ready to leave. Regarding that, Trophy slowly approaches Cheesy with a deadly stare Cheesy has never seen before. Cheesy slowly looks up at him, and gives him a nervous grin. "Hey, T-Trophy!" The golden object just stares down at him before handing him a pen and pad. "You might need this later. I found it on one of the officer's desks, make sure it isn't obvious I stole it." Trophy handed it with a smirk, and Cheesy grabs it with delight. "Oh! Thanks so much, Trophy! I'll make sure to take good care of it!" Trophy rolls his eyes and shoves him playfully. "Yeah, yeah whatever man. Just don't waste it all." Cheesy giggles, which garners a small smile from Trophy, and a pink tint that colored his cheeks.

"Hey, Trophy! We're leaving, come on!" Balloon calls out, and made a motion to follow him. Trophy looks back at Cheesy and the smaller boy gives him a wink. "Good luck, Trophy." What- Trophy's light tint suddenly turns into a massive blush that covers his entire face. He slowly trips before storming out of the office and flipping off Cheesy. Cheesy just laughs, slapping his knee. When Trophy reaches the exit, he walks alongside Soap who nudges him gently. He just looks at her with an annoyed expression, Soap returning it with a smile. "What? Sad you won't be able to work with Cheesy?" She teases him and nudges him once more.

He scoffs and fixes his camera's lanyard. "Fuck no. He was annoying as hell, it's better for all of us if he wasn't around at all." Soap rolls her eyes and follows OJ along the sidewalk. "Yeah, sure." She smirks and grips her bag tightly. Some cars pass with a woosh, and the wind blows in everyone's face. Everyone walks quietly, YinYang arguing with themself along the sidewalk. Trophy looks up from his camera and turns to Soap. "What about you, huh? Any romantic interests or anything?" Trophy gives her a devilish grin, and she returns it with a death glare. "Absolutely not! Oh, well, yes. But I've gotten over her already." Trophy's face lights up. "Her???" Soap realizes what she's done and begins to walk quickly, escaping Trophy's range of communication. He laughs and tries to catch up to her pace. "Wow, that really set an alarm off, huh? Come on, who was it?" Soap covers her red face and stares up at the golden object. "It was Microphone, okay? But it was a small crush. Plus, I'm not into her like that anymore. Me and her are great friends, and it's gonna stay that way." Soap huffs and pouts, continuing to walk in silence as OJ was a distant voice, telling them which way to go, which street to cross, and whatnot. Trophy held his camera tightly and got closer to Soap again. "Is that why you're determined to help so badly? Because Mic was kidnapped?"

Looking at him with a frown, Soap nods slowly. Trophy also nods, understanding the situation. Trophy didn't have a lot of friends, and wouldn't know if he even considered Soap and Cheesy his friends. He prefers alone time, not just because he was an asshole. He likes to be silent as well, and he wasn't that into socializing unless he wanted something. In this case, he wanted to know something about Soap, so he tried to get her to talk. Which worked, and made him find out a lot of things about Soap he never really knew about. Just yesterday, Cheesy had an attitude and expression Trophy never saw before. It was interesting to find out he somehow had a side like that too.