Interrogation

"How are we doing with those files, Soap?"

"I'm sorting things out! You know, Trophy, instead of asking me about the evidence, why don't you ask Cheesy?"

"He's actually with OJ, they're at the Penitentiary down the block."

"I'm sorry, the what?"

"They're in prison. They're going to be talking to Test Tube."

"WHAT?!"

--------------------------------------

Dark, moist, and had the most negative vibe.

Prison.

To even know that there are this many people who break the law nearly every day, and even get away with it? By what, sucking the judge's dick until they decide to let the prisoner go? OJ remembers why he was here. He was here for Test Tube. What could she have done that got as far as imprisoning her? There has been a great amount of evidence after all...

"Alright, Trophy and I will take this side, you and Cheesy take the other side."

There were multiple people inside the first-floor lab. Some were rummaging around as well, looking through different folders and papers. OJ had brought his entire investigation team to the lab, including some different people. Yin-Yang was there too. "Say, there isn't much stuff here about anything she could possibly be doing. I mean, what, object anatomy? Object social skills and science? Come on man, this is just some junk she got back in Object School." Trophy throws some files and folders onto one of the tables, the paper scattering. OJ approaches it and scans through some of them with gloved hands. "These are really deeply written, huh? She must have some kind of fixation over object wellbeing. If that were the case, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be kidnapping them." OJ concludes, gathering the files into a pile. "However, we can use it and try to question her about it. If she were responsible for kidnapping, she would be up to all kinds of shit. So even if you guys find some stuff that seems a bit far-fetched, it's really not." OJ places the papers into a folder in his hands and placed them in Cheesy's backpack.

Soap was in charge of samples and different trails of footsteps, fingerprints, and even blood. She approached the elevator and saw some blood on the floor, dried up. She crouched down to its level and made her gloves slightly moist and smudged the blood onto her finger. "I found some blood." Trophy bends down to see it, and nods, asking Soap to move aside and take a quick photo of the floor with blood splatter. On the other side of the room, Cheesy was looking through some books. There was some dust on them, so he blew on them. Some books were object anatomy, specifically the brain. The book seemed to suggest things like mental illnesses as well as sensory and visual skills. Cheesy grabs the book and hands it to OJ like a little kid. "Found this over there! Not sure if it means anything since we're looking for evidence of kidnapping but who knows!" OJ grabbed the book from Cheesy's hands and read through some pages silently before giving him a nod. "Good job, Cheesy. I think we can use this. I think, but I'm not so sure. She's just a normal scientist after all." He places it inside Cheesy's backpack and continues to roam around the lab. They had set up a few checkpoints for all places in the lab that are to be investigated more. Trophy took several photos of the evidence there such as a taser on the floor, some more blood, and a tooth. There were other files that seemed suspicious as well, such as files on Yin-Yang and files on Knife as well. She also had a few notes about Nickel when he was kidnapped at first, she explained that she has yet to experiment on him.

"Hey, guys? I found something over here." Soap was using a blue light that would show different kinds of chemicals and things not visible to the naked eye. She shone the light onto the floor, and it showed a handprint of someone's hand. "The print matches Balloon's hand." Soap says softly, placing the blue light back inside her pocket and immediately cleaning her hands with hand detergent. Trophy had taken a picture already before Soap placed the blue light back. OJ rubs his eyes and stares at Cheesy with a ridiculous grin. "I'm nervous about what kind of messed up stuff we might find here the more we search. Let's continue later, let's search the grass above." Everyone agrees with OJ on that.