Another Victim

"SINCE WHEN DID I SAY THAT?! I WAS WORRIED SICK AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME AFTER I COME FOR YOU?"

"I NEVER ASKED YOU TO COME FOR ME ANYWAY! I CAN HANDLE THIS SHIT ON MY OWN BUT NOOOOO YOU DECIDED TO BE THE HERO AND COME DOWN HERE!"

"I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR MYSELF, I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU!"

"WELL TOO LATE, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU!"

"Log 7, Case 34. Subjects N-34 and B-34 are fighting. They seem to be arguing about B-34's arrival. N-34 was upset about B-34 coming late, and B-34 on the other hand is angry about N-34's attitude towards him. It's been going on for about 7 minutes now and I have no intention of stopping them. Not only is it entertaining, but it also gives me more information on their behavior and emotions. And besides, I find it amusing how they're already separated into different rooms but are still able to argue like this-"

Test Tube clicked the recorder off and turned her head to a loud banging sound in the common hall. "Baseball, what the fuck are you doing?!" Nickel tried to turn his head far enough to see past the vision of his own room. "Trying to get out!" Baseball hit himself against the forcefield once more. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do once you're out?" Nickel laughed at himself and scoffed when Baseball hit the forcefield harder. "I'll get you out of that room... and beat the shit out of you..!" He breathed heavily and sighed. "Not until I bite your feet off first." Nickel laughed softly as he put his back against the wall beside Baseball's room. Baseball placed his back against the wall that was next to Nickel's room.

"Baseball, do you really care about me?" Nickel asked tiredly, his mouth shaking every time he spoke. "Of course I do. You have always been a real friend to me. Even if there are things we disagree on. Sure, it feels as though you could care less about or for anyone but I wanna believe you at least have a heart." Baseball lifted his legs and he closed his eyes. "Well, I care a lot about you too. I just don't like showing it since... I would look like an idiot. No one has liked me in general so it would be weird to know I'm all lovey-dovey with my friends all of a sudden." Baseball's eyes shot up at that. He never knew he was just shy to show his true self.

"Wow, buddy, come on. I know it's hard to show your true self anymore after all you have done but... It's worth a shot for the people you care for. Isn't it?" Nickel smiled at Baseball's reply and sighed in content. "Hey, look. Once we're outta here, let's apologize to Suitcase and be her real friends this time. I'm so tired of this negative shit. But I won't promise that I will no longer be sarcastic." Baseball laughed, like actually howled and giggled at what Nickel said. Wow, I have never heard him laugh like that. Nickel thought.

"Damn, Nickel, you're funny. But I suppose that's fair."

Baseball and Nickel sat in silence. Eventually, they both fell asleep.

Test Tube couldn't sleep all night. She tried making more plans on who to bring down to her lab so she could perform more experiments. Nickel and Baseball weren't enough. She needed someone who was tall, has arms, and has a strong body structure. That no matter how many times you try to break it, hit it, or drop it and hit it against the wall, it won't break.

Her mind only resulted into one answer...

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Microphone, stop it. You're ruining my handwriting." Taco sighed and smacked Microphone's hands away from her. "Owie! Come on, I want to see what letter you're writing to Pickle this time!" Microphone attempted to look over Taco's shoulder, but she responded with an elbow to the face. "Ouch! Seriously?" Microphone whined and rubbed her eye that Taco had hit. "Mic, this is private! Please stop trying to look." Taco scoffed and turned away from Microphone, still scribbling and writing on a piece of paper.