Outside

Sleep, wake up, fight, bleed, stop, starve, and sleep again.

Is she brain dead? They all wondered where she has gone. They didn't even go through a few hours without nearly killing each other or starving to death. Whoever was insane enough to suggest they eat Taco knew who they were. That kind of mindset won't get them anywhere. The idea was tossed aside eventually, but it wasn't going to be unless Microphone completely lost it and dented the wall. Again. Nickel was vomiting water or blood every now and then, but not as much as before. The time they all spent away from Test Tube right now was like bliss, but unfortunately, she was their only ticket to food. Which they don't have. Everyone felt bored, but without worry. Now and then, fights would break out, but stop anyway.

What was this for? Was it a test? Was it part of her sick experiment? God, they wish they knew what was going on. She said she would be back in a while, not fucking days. As days did pass, they all got sick of waiting, drowning in the sick smell of blood and whatever the hell was the other stuff they were smelling. Things got so out of hand that Nickel cried. He actually cried. He cried about not wanting to be alive. They all didn't know when the suicidal thoughts would kick in, but suppose it kicked in quicker than normal.

14 days have passed already. What month is it? What day is it? Nickel thought it had only been a month, but man has it been so long.

2 weeks since everyone had last seen Test Tube.

"This is probably very repetitive but... I'm hungry."

"We know, Microphone."

"I told you guys we should have eaten Taco."

"Shut up, Nickel."

Taco rolled to her side by the wall and huffed, trying to fall asleep. Microphone was laying on the floor, biting her nails. Nickel was sitting on Baseball's head, Baseball himself asleep against the wall. And Knife was... "Knife, it's getting really loud and annoying! Cut it out!" Knife was scraping his sharp part onto the metal, trying hard to cut it. But there were only scratches, the metal not denting one bit. "You know Mic, I can't blame him for wanting to get out. I mean come on, we're starving here! I do appreciate his efforts but it is a bit useless if it does no progress." Taco cheekily explains, walking towards Knife and the door. "Trust me Taco, you won't get this shit open. Not even a little. We're fucking done for!" Taco rolls her eyes and notices a small gap between the door and the doorframe. She tries to fit her hand through to touch the keypad. She inserts her hand fairly well and feels the keypad on the door. "H-how did you..." Knife is completely lost for words, his eyes wide with shock. "I'm just very skinny, Knife!" Taco exclaims while laughing, grunting with annoyance when she hears the keypad beep twice. "Man, I can't seem to get the right code." "Maybe cause you can't even see it." Taco huffs, clearly annoyed at Nickel's comments. "Shut up, string bean." "Shut up, brit."

Microphone covers her mouth, trying to suppress her laughs. Knife just starts to howl with laughter with no remorse whatsoever. "Haha real funny, Nickel. Why don't you try doing this shit? Oh wait, I forgot! You don't even have ar-" Taco's bantering was cut off, her body falling and tripping onto the floor when the door opens. Knife runs to the door and slams it wider, stepping outside the room. Microphone helps Taco up, Nickel shaking and stomping on Baseball to wake him. All objects walk out the room. The very room they were trapped in for 2 weeks like it was all nothing. Nickel laughs and happily stomps on Baseball's head, crying once again from excitement. Taco just tightens her grip on Microphone's arm, her face looking like she was about to cry. Microphone on the other hand was already crying until Knife caught their attention. They hadn't notice he was already at the elevator. "Guys! We have a serious problem!" Nickel jumps down Baseball and runs for the elevator, everyone else following. "We can't go to the top floor without inputting a code on the keypad. Taco, can you try inputting the same code from earlier?" Taco nods at Knife's proposal, placing the same code as earlier, but it fails. She tries inputting the code she accidentally used earlier, it also didn't work. She tries Test Tube's birthday, 34, 034, and many other codes. But it all doesn't work.