Ecstasy

Microphone's room was lit with a small light. It was purple, and it barely lit up her room. She rubs her eyes, and a line of rough skin grazes against her fingertips. She feels around the area of her eye, and feels a scar. "Oh, right..." She knew it was her scar, but it still felt fresh. Like it was newly sewn. She ignores it, quietly pacing around the room that she's in. She then bumps something, something soft. Pressing her hand against it, she felt its leather texture and she gasps.

Covering her mouth in shock, she then begins to approach the wall next to it. Much to her surprise, it lit up with purple.

The forcefield was there, and she looked around the room. The same couch, the same camera in the corner.

"What the hell..."

Was she dreaming? She couldn't tell.

She walked around, trying her best to get out, clawing at the room's corners to the point of exhaustion, and kicking at the forcefield. Nothing worked, and all she could do was sit on the floor. "How the hell do I get out?" She asks herself, bringing her knees to her chest.

She sat in silence for a few seconds, staring off into the hallway in front of her until suddenly Taco appeared, flying off the side of the forcefield and onto the ground in front of Microphone. "Taco!" She calls out, hitting the forcefield with her hands. She watches as Taco wriggles around on the ground, attempting to grab her gun until it was kicked aside. The gun hit the forcefield as it dragged on the floor. Looking up, Microphone sees Test Tube with a taser.

"No... No!" Microphone cries, punching the forcefield more. The smaller girl struggles to get out of Test Tube's grip, the taller vial pinning her down with her foot. "Mic!! H-Help!" Taco reaches out for the girl in front of her, and Microphone couldn't do anything. The gun sat in front of her, but the forcefield was in the fucking way. Taco screamed in agony, followed by the gut wrenching cry she let out when Test Tube stabbed her in the eye with the taser, electrocuting her entire body.

Microphone cries, banging herself against the forcefield.

She felt miserable, she felt useless. She couldn't move and she continued to cry out as she watched Taco slowly die.

And right before she goes into the darkness, she wakes up.