Recovery

Fan walks down the hallway with OJ by his right and someone else by his left. OJ wore shades and gloves, and his expression seemed a bit unhappy. Fan had no idea why, the only thing about this investigation he knew was that Test Tube was responsible for something, accused at least, and she was in jail. No one else bothered to tell the other three objects something knowing full well they would vouch for Test Tube in any way possible. Even if Fan was aware of that, he knew how to not be biased over something. No matter how hard it was. The other person beside Fan was taller than him by a few inches, they looked sort of similar to a file cabinet and their lower drawer was open. They were looking through a few files and their feet weren't even feet, they were wheels. Fan stared at the person from bottom to top, wondering exactly why they were here. They seemed to have many files and notes about the investigation and if anything having a little too much. The person stares at him confused, and Fan realizes he had been staring for too long. "Do you need something?" They ask softly. Fan was taken aback by the soft voice, feminine voice for that matter. He stammers as he speaks and fiddles with the papers in his hands. "Uh, not really. I was just wondering who you are and why you're here. Not to be rude or anything!" He puts up his hands in defense and the cabinet laughs. "Oh don't worry, I can understand the confusion. It's nice to meet you, I'm Cabby! I'll be Test Tube's defense attorney!" Fan takes her hand and shakes, nodding with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Cabby! I'm Fan, Test Tube's best friend!" Cabby smiles warmly at the other object.

OJ tells them to keep their voices down, and they do as he says. After a small while of walking and small talk, they finally reach Test Tube's cell. She was sprawled across the floor and an arm covering her eyes. When she hears keys clinking against her bars, she moves her head up to look. The door opens and Fan runs inside and draws her into a tight hug. "Woah! Easy there, Fan! I'm locked up for 2 weeks, and you pounce on me like a wolf!" She giggles slightly at the sight of her best friend and looks up to see OJ and another person next to him. "Hey, Test Tube. This is Cabby, she'll be your public defender at the trial later this week. It is Wednesday after all, I think the trial will start on Friday." Test Tube tiredly stares at the cabinet who stood before her. Cabby looks down and smiles. Test Tube then shifts her eyes and scowls at the orange beverage. "The trial is still going? You're telling me Suitcase is still on about all that?" Cabby looked at OJ and he sighs and shrugs. Test Tube stands with Fan standing next to her already. "Alright, alright whatever. Is it okay if I can have a private discussion with my attorney please?" OJ and Fan nod, walking out of the cell quietly and walking back out to the hallway. They were making their way to the exit and Test Tube sighs in relief. Cabby stands there close to the bed and Test Tube looks up at Cabby. "Who gave you this position?" She bleats, her eyes narrowing. "MePhone did. The funny thing is that he knows me only because he wanted to interview me, possibly even just force me, to be on the 3rd season of Inanimate Insanity. Or something like that. He reached out to me since he knows I am a qualified attorney and has defended multiple people in court before. He honestly thought it was all just a stretch until he looked at my ID card, haha!"

Her soft giggles echo around the cell and Test Tube just raises an eyebrow. Cabby opens her lower drawer and pulls out a folder. "I have something about you in this very file. He told me to examine it and asked me if anyone else in my clique who wanted to examine your file but, in selfish act, I wanted to defend you myself." Test Tube leans against the wall while still seated on her bed. She scoffs and looks away. "And why's that?" "Because I understand your determination. And as much as I can, I do not want to have a biased opinion on this. I need to make sure I am defending you because you are in the right, not because I think you are in the right. So tell me everything, Test Tube. Why are you in the right, anyway?" Test Tube puts a finger to her chin and hums, thinking of a few major points. "For starters, I never kidnapped anyone. And since they couldn't even as much as find proper proof, it goes to show that I'm innocent. Second, there is no proper basis for Suitcase's accusation. She never had proof from the start, and the only proof she has now are little crumbs of microscopic dog shit." Test Tube balls her hand in a fist and gently hits it on her bed frame. Cabby was nodding while simultaneously writing down a few notes. "Alright, what else?" Test Tube groans and sits up noticing she was slouching from the overbearing boringness that was Cabby. "Cabby, I don't-" "Test Tube, listen to me. If you don't give me enough information, I won't be able to defend you. No one else can anyway, I'm the biggest shot you have at freedom and no one has enough money to bail you. Not even MePhone and OJ's money combined!"