Still Trapped

"Entry number 4, Subject T-34. It's been several hours since N-34 has found Test Tube's recorder. Now we know what's going on here. Apparently, the bitch is in gonna be imprisoned for who knows how long. She'll be up for trial or something like that. I don't remember. It's 5 fucking am, and Knife forgot to switch places with me. Or was it Nickel? I m-mean N-34 and K-34... I don't know anymore. I've been up for quite some time. Nickel has been having a hard time sleeping. He keeps waking up and screaming. He has nightmares I suppose, Baseball is the only one that knows how to properly calm him down. It's funny, really. Just a month or two back, Nickel was an asshole. Now he's having nightmares and crying over them. Oh well, I can't blame him. I wasn't here when he was first brought into the lab. Microphone fell asleep an hour ago and my fingers hurt from pressing the buttons. I suppose I can use some sleep."

Taco groggily yawns, her hand hovering over her mouth. She scratches her back and jumps off the stool, then sits next to Microphone. She just sits next to her friend, the calming sound of her heartbeat soothing her and making her eyelids fall, sleep taking over her body.

"Knife? What are you doing down here?"

Nickel looks up at Knife who was cutting some small slices of ham on the table, Baseball sipping on his coffee beside him. Knife just rubs his eyes and looks at Nickel again, who still seemed to look confused and looked like he was genuinely questioning. "Very funny. I get it, man. But I'm trying to get us out of here too. I get you don't like me and whatever but-" "Cut the act, Knife! Why are you here?! H-How did you get down here?!" Nickel approaches the sharp object and he scoffs, jumping down his chair to stare down at Nickel. "I'm here because Test Tube is a bitch." Nickel's face scrunches up even more, a little silence falling upon him as he looks around the room, contemplating and trying to look for something to say. "How..? I don't remember you being here... It was just me, Microphone, and Baseball." Knife just stares at him and shakes his head, annoyed, and turns his head back to making sandwiches. Baseball however was still confused, looking at Nickel and frowning. "Alright Nickel, we need to talk." The smaller boy was still confused but it was too late to continue interrogating Knife as Baseball pushed him out of the kitchen.

"Hey, what's your deal?!" Nickel yells. "My deal? What's wrong with you, Nickel? Why are you like this? Honestly, I thought you were softening up but seriously-" "BASEBALL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT I DON'T REMEMBER KNIFE BEING HERE, OKAY?!" Baseball was taken aback and just stands there. Nickel makes a worried, but confused expression. He turns to the side and just sighs. "You can't... Remember? But why?" Baseball had been observing Nickel ever since Test Tube was gone. He hears him whisper under his breath and hears him struggle to do something when he's done it about a million times already. Even the way he talks sounds unnatural.

"Remember what? Don't play around with me, Baseball. But... Uh, I apologize I guess? I really don't remember Knife being here. Or Did I miss something else? Because I also don't remember being able to walk around the lab willy nilly and- wait where are the other rooms?" Nickel began to walk around the lab and Baseball just sets aside his thoughts for later questioning and walks into the kitchen again. Knife looks up from the table and gives Baseball a certain look, knowing Baseball won't be able to see it anyway. Baseball hops onto the chair and hums. "Uhm, okay, so I'm not sure if this is another one of his antics, but he says he genuinely doesn't remember you being here. And aside from his constant vomiting of blood and bumping into things because of his vision, there's nothing that could cause a possible memory loss."

Knife doesn't even respond, and just hums in agreement, picking up all the sandwiches. "Alright, we can talk about it another time. Come on." Baseball follows Knife's footsteps, but frowns, knowing Knife may or may not be upset about Nickel. "Hey, if you're upset about something, you can talk to me-" "I'm not upset, dumbass. I just don't want to worry about Nickel right now. We have other things to worry about. So if you want to make him your priority, please do. Because none of us will do that except you." Knife clutches the food in his hands tighter and walks away, heading towards the elevator. Baseball sighs, walking towards Nickel's direction.