Chapter 12: Don't Cry Darling

*Brandon*

"Tatum, look at me," I say, and she turn around to have her mascara smudged down by her tears.

"Why? So I can see you kiss Amber?!" Tatum whimpered, and I tried to pull her into my embrace but she shoved me off.

"Don't do that!" she shouted at me, and it echoed in the kitchen. "You think you can hug someone and fix all the pieces?! Well, it doesn't work on me," she insisted, and I just sighed.

"Fine. What do you want me to do?" I asked,and she just looked at me right in my eye.

"Stop talking or being friends with Amber," Tatum answered, and I crossed my arms.

"No. She needs me right now, and if you can't accept that then don't. But she needs me," I told her loud and clear, so she walked off and left. God damnit! "Tatum! Why is it so hard to accept that?!"

"I'll go talk to her," Bailey says as she leaves Abaigael with Mitchell.

"Daddy, why is aunt Tatum crying?" Abaigael ask, and Mitchell gives her a weak smile.

"Something happened. Nothing you should be worried about," he says, and she looks back at me.

"Did my aunt Amber hurt her?" she asked, and Mitchell just shook his head with a smirk.

"No, honey. They're both going through a rough time right now. Let's just watch Frozen," he said sitting her down on the couch, and Amber comes down the stairs. Andy goes to her, and kisses her cheek. I felt the urge of getting between them, but I have enough problems on my plate.

"I think we should give her a little time on her own," I say, and Bailey comes inside.

"She's drowning in her own tears," Bailey crossed her arms, and I just felt so much guilt of this situation. But I couldn't go on like this. It's either she accepts Amber, or there is no us. Who can't accept their own step-sister at all? I don't know, but Tatum just needs to fix this or work it out.

*Amber*

I hear them leaving, and Brandon came up to my room. He leans against the doorway, and he just looks like me.

"So I'm going to go try to work this out with Tatum. Is there anything we need to discuss?" he says in a low tone, and I just shrug. "Um, if you do, text me," he clears his throat, and I nodded.

"Of course. Tell me some news if there is any," I say back, and he nodded.

"I'll talk to you later," he responds as he leaves. I follow him downstairs, and I just watch him walk to door. He looks back at me one last time before he leave. Andy comes at me, and he just smirks at me.

"He didn't move on, did he?" Andy asked, but he didn't look surprised.

"I don't know," I say as I grab my arm, and I just look away.

"You do, but you just don't want to say it," Andy snapped, and I just stare at him.

"Maybe. Maybe I'm too afraid of admitting because I don't want to hurt Tatum. Maybe, I'm just don't want to realize it because it seems too unreal. Maybe-"

"It's because you haven't moved on either," Andy interrupted, and I didn't know how to respond.

"...You don't really think I haven't moved on from Brandon," I say, and Andy chuckled really sarcastically that I knew he meant it.

"Amber, let me explain this to you. Before the car crash, you and Brandon were ready to start a family, and damn, you guys weren't even engaged. After the car crash, I started getting you back with me, which I did for sometime. Then the memories are back, and that means the old you. The only you that should only be here, but that means I should let you go," he explained, and I don't know how many feelings that corrupted me.

"Andy..." I called, and he just looked at me straight in the eyes. His eyes were turning red, getting filled by his own tears. "I loved you before I even loved, Brandon. I don't want to start again with Brandon because my sister deserves him, and I deserve you." I stated, and he shook his head.

"You, out of all people, know how to bring my hopes up, and crush them with your own hands. You, out of everyone I know, are the only one that can lie to my face, and then act you never did-"

"Andy-"

"Don't you dare 'Andy' me, Amber! I'm so sick of fighting for you when you won't give me a chance!" he shouted at me.

"I didn't give you a chance?! That's complete bullshit! How many times did I give you a chance that you fucked up? How many times I tried to forgive you but you still hurt me?! But when I mess up an opportunity, everything points at me, and you act like I shattered your soul! Don't blame me for the extra chances you don't deserve, Andy!" I shouted back as silence just stop both of us.

"So that what you have to tell me?" Andy asked me, and I just shook my head. Those words are something, just so unbelievable.

"Andy, stop playing 'victim'," I snapped, and he stomped into my face.

"Everyone is a victim of something, aren't they?"

"Yeah, but you, you take it too far," I say, and he just gave me a look that really pissed me off. The look of denial, and he rolled his eyes.

"Look who is talking? You're the one that took it to far, but look at you telling me. I'm not the one who tried to commit suicide, so maybe you shouldn't even be here to argue at me!"

I stared at him, and he soften his look. He knew what he said, but he just didn't really give it up as an apology.

"Amber, I did not mean to-"

"You don't know how many struggles I been through before that even happened. That day I was sick of it! Sick! Of! It! But you act like I did it because of you. You're such a concided son of a bitch that you think the world evolves around you! I felt so much pain that day, and the pain that you felt made me want to end it," I snapped at him, and he just had his hands locked together.

"What pain have we related to? Because if you did know which pain, you wouldn't have done it to me," Andy jumped back to me, and I just gave him the worst glare I could've given him.

"You, the person I really loved at the time, started liking my best friend, and you guys started dating. Do you know how much pain I felt?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"I do-

"No! You don't!" I interrupted, and I felt the urge of breaking down into tears immediately. "You loved her, you cared for her, you defended her when she was hurting me. When she was ruining my confidence and my dignity in front of a live audience, you still went by her side, grabbed her hand, and loved her just like you loved me!" I was choking on my own speech.

The argument was over, and it looks like I won. There should be silence, but you could only hear the sound of my sobs. The memories felt like they were crushing me, but I wasn't going to let them do it. So I took a deep breath, and I looked at Andy.

"If you're not going to fight for what you want, don't cry for what you loose," I say, bumping his shoulder as I left.