Chapter 13: Shattered Hearts

*Amber*

I can't believe I said that. I can't believe it happened. Oh my god, it just did. Maybe we can just forget about it, and move on. Then again, we have Andy being paranoid with the friendship, so I can't really move on from that situation.

Unless I know how I want to be with.

I don't know if the argument is going to cloud my judgment for my choice.

I was watching Frozen with Abaigael, and she just looked at me. Her light brown eyes filled with curiosity, and I just smiled at her.

"What happened to Aunt Tatum?" Abaigael asked, and I didn't know how to respond. She's too young to know about this stuff.

"Aunt Tatum and Brandon are having problems, and I'm in the middle of it," I say, and she hugs me. Her arms try to squish my neck, and she just sighs.

"Monkey in the middle thought me that the middle person is the one that works hard," she says, and I never knew she could be so uplifting. Like I never thought of this when I was 3.

"Sometimes the ones in the middle looses too," I say as I look at the digital clock near the TV.

9:30 P.M.

Oh no, this is going to upset her. 

Bedtime.

"Abaigael, we have to continue Frozen in your room," I say, and she groans.

"Why?!" Abaigael starts whining, and I just didn't want to feel like the bad guy here.

"Because if your dad knows that we're up this late, he'll never let us watch Frozen again. Let's go," I say, turning off Netflix.

She gets off the couch, and she drags her way upstairs. Mitchell and Bailey went out somewhere, and Andy did too. He's still upset of the arguement, but I just don't know what I could do about it. He's over there, and I'm here with Abaigael, taking her to her room.

"Can I change into my Pj's?" she asked, and I nodded. She just stared at me, patiently.

"What?" I asked, and she just sighed in annoyance.

"I could do this on my own," she groaned, and I chuckled. Oh my sassy Abaigael, too sassy for her age.

"Okay, I'll be in the kitchen. Call me back when you need anything," I giggle, and I go downstairs to prepare a cup of tea.

I need to relax from this madness going on today. I walk in the kitchen, and I start heating up my water. I craved popcorn, but it will just ruin my appetite.

"Aunt Amber!" Abaigael shouted, and I just chuckled to myself. If Mitchell was here, he would just be mad for doing that.

"Yes, Abaigael?" I asked, and I heard her come back downstairs. I just start getting the materials that I need to make my tea.

"Can I have some hot chocolate?" she asked with an innocent smile.

I scanned her outfit, and it was adorable. Although, she had her shirt inside out and her pants backwards, her bunny slippers were okay. I started laughing, and she crossed her arms at me. "What?" she asked, and I went to her. I chuckle as I kneal down.

"Abaigael, your shirt is inside out, and your pants are backwards. Fix your pijamas, and I'll bring your hot chocolate," I say, and she went back upstairs.

I grab to mugs. One was with flowers and crowns having "Princess" on it, and mine was just a MCR mug. Plain and simple me. I drop my tea bag before I pour the hot water, and I put 2 tablespoons of Abaigael's favorite chocolate powder mix. I pour the hot water, mix it, and I then add the milk...