Chapter 4: Solved Problems and Dramas

*Amber*

I sat down on the couch no words have been spoken out of me since I knew that this is going at the wrong direction.

"Are you going to tell Mitchel?" Brandon whispered, and I shook my head.

"I need to get all of this figured out," I answered, and he grabbed my hand firmly. I looked up at him, and he just looked at me with a weak smile.

"I'm going to help you find the true story behind your parents," he sounded so determined. I looked around for Andy, and I leaned a little closer.

"I want to go to Tatum's house. I need to know," I whispered, and he nodded. I walked out the door quietly, and I waited for Brandon. He closed the door carefully, and we jogged off with light footsteps. Once we made it to the car, we hurried off to the destination.

"Brandon, I appreciate you doing this for me," I chuckled, and I looked down to play with my fingers.

"When we go there, please act like if you begged me to do this," he informed, and I gave him a confused look.

"Why?" I ask.

"I told Tatum that I would move on from you," Brandon explained shamefully, but I let out a little laugh.

"Have you?" I asked with a strong chuckle, and he started blushing deeply.

"I want to, but there is something about you that gets your attention," he answered making his whole face change to this red. "Something beautiful," he smiled, and I felt the warmth on my cheeks.

"After I broke up with you, you'd still do that for me?" I ask, and his lips rolled to press against each other.

"Amber...I still love you," he confessed, and I sighed. "I know it sounds so fuckin' cliché, but I will always love you."

"Brandon, the reason why I needed to break up with you is that I want to know who I want. Andy keeps referring to the past saying bullshit like I always loved him that I said 'I'd ditch you for him'. I know that complete bullshit because I wouldn't be unfaithful to the one I love," I explained with a deep breath. "But I don't know if it's true. That's the problem," I mumbled lastly, and I crossed my arms, leaning on the car window.

"Amber," he called my name with a happy, joyful giggle. "We were going to have a baby! We were planning to name him Johnny," he smiled, and I showed him a disgusted face.

"Really?" I asked, and his face was worried as hell.

"You didn't want a baby?" Brandon asked, and I just stared at him.

"Of course! The fact that we were going to name him Johnny disgusts me," I looked away as he started laughing.

"Honestly, the last thing you said besides my name was 'What about Johnny Daniel?' before the crash," he explained, and I snapped my head.

"You're kidding, right?" I ask, and he shook his head.

"Nope," he answered, popping the 'p'. We drove by the driveway, and he parked.

I took a good look at the house before I rang the doorbell. My heart started jumping, and my head was pounding. My breath was getting heavier, and when the door opened, I froze. This man with a brunette hair, eyes that were Dark Earth brown with a pale skin tone.

"Yes?" he asked, and I couldn't speak.

"Are you Mr. Jones?" Brandon stuttered, and I looked at Brandon then back at him.

"Yes. Is there anything I could do for you?" he asked, and I stared at him very nervously.

"My name is Brandon, and this is Amber," Brandon answered, and he looked at me with a glance.