Chapter 16: Letting Go Because I Love You

*Amber*

I heard every word he said, and I couldn't believe any of them. I can't believe it, not a word. I sat up to see Andy go upstairs. Brandon's breath was shaky, loud and unsteady, and he finally turns to look at me. He opens his mouth in shock, as his face starts turning to a bright pink.

"Amber," he calls, and I look away. I just look down, and I just pull the blanket closer. I didn't even felt the cold tempature, but just anger. That was my primary emotion I could've felt right now. I couldn't control the boil in my blood, but to let out the steam

"Don't put my name in your mouth," I muttered under my breath, and he just looked confused. He took a few steps closer to hear better.  

"What?" he asks, and I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I snapped up from the couch, and I buried my nails into my palms.

"Don't put my name in your mouth!" I scream in anger, and I grab a couch pillow. I threw it at him with all the force I had, and Brandon dodged it. I just felt it burn my heart. My blood was on fire from all the rage.
"Amber, please," Brandon says as he picks up the pillow. "I didn't mean to forget you," Brandon begs, and I tighten my fist.
"Do you know how it feels? To be a temporary solution?!" I screamed at him, and he just licks his lips before he presses them together.
"Yes because that's what I thought this relationship was," Brandon replies, you can feel the nervous tone in his words. I look at him in disbelief, and I felt him feeding the fire.
"I loved you, and you treat me like a temporary person?! Oh, you asshole! I hurt him just to be with you, and you can just call me a temporary solution?!" I shout in anger, and he gives me a blank stare. He stayed there speechless and frozen as ice, and I took a deep breath.

"Amber, I brought you some tea to warm you up if you want it," I hear Bailey calmly say, and I just had my glare on him. 
"Yes. Thank you," I say lowering my voice, and I felt the fire cool down. I guess the bomb starts ticking once you bottle your feelings. I felt the tears, and I just stare at my hands. They were shaking as blood was shown. I was stabbed myself with my own nail. The emotions got me like this, so why not finish it off? 
"Thanks to all of this crap that's been going on. I don't know how to see it but a repeating cycle. I love you, you love Tatum, Tatum loves Andy, and Andy loves me," I explained my thoughts in an inside voice, and I stare at him with so much pain. Physical and emotional.
"I found a way to fix that problem," he answers with a shaky sigh getting released, and I puts his hand in his pockets of his basketball shorts.
"And how is that?" I ask as I just look at him. He glances around the room until he finally meets me gaze. He clears his throat, and he shivers. He's teeth are chattering.
"Go back with Andy. I'm sure I can try to fix things on my own," he says, and I snicker as I shook my head. I don't think that's the problem here.
"You think it's that easy, don't you?" I chuckle in disappointment, expecting a better answer. I lower my gaze to the ground, and I look up to see him confused.
"How is it not?" he asked back, and I just can't seem to meet his gaze now. My vision blurred there an then still having the tears run down my face.
"The tables have turned, Brandon. A-After all of the things that I did to be with you, I can't act like if I did anything wrong," I say, and I see Andy coming down the stairs. Andy comes down, and he looks at both of us. His brown caramel eyes were the only thing cooling me down, and he grabs my hand and doesn't notice the blood on my palms.
"If you want forgiveness, I"ll give it to you...You're forgiven," Andy says completely soft, almost a whisper. I glance at both faces. I look at them both, and then I roll my lips. I think of something to say with something I didn't want to hurt him, and I don't know what I could say.
"Andy," I let my heart take this role, and he looks at me with so much curiosity and suspense. I really wanted to tell him that I need some time to forgive myself from all the things, but he already looked hurt. I just smile at him. "Thank you," I say as I give him a weak smile. He just smiles back as he pulls me into his embrace, and his hands slide at my waist. He lays his hands on my jaw, and pulls me into a soft, slow kiss. I felt the spark ignite our fire, and our lips moved in sync.

When we let go, Brandon was going upstairs dialing someone. It was more likely Tatum, but I had Andy now. I knew that he was going to be mine for a long time, if not, an eternity.

*Brandon*

I dialed Tatum, and I just took deep breaths. She needed to answer me, and I wasn't going to wait for her.
"Brandon," she greeted, "did they fall for it? Are they together now?" she asked, and I took a deep breath.
"Yes. I really hope they're both happy for the rest of their lives," I say as my heart was breaking. I didn't love her for a hole to get filled, and I didn't certainly forget about her outside. She needed to hate me, and I knew she wasn't going to do it if I tell her to. I need to get away from here with Tatum, but not because I wanted to.
"Brandon, baby, it's okay. We'll be a great family in Colorado," Tatum said, and I felt the smirk with her voice. I can't believe what I did wrong, and everything I build, I was going to leave it behind.
"How do you know it's mine?" I asked, and she sighed.
"Because you're the only one I slept with," she snapped, and I rubbed my temples. I can't believe this is really happening. I never wanted this baby, and may god bless me with the reincarnation of my baby Johnny Daniel.
"How do I know you didn't sleep with anyone else?" I asked, and the phone call ended. I knew it ended because she didn't care to answer.