Chapter 19: Panic

*Amber*

We woke up the next morning as I felt this pounding in my head. I should let it pass. I got too drunk last night, but so did everyone eyes. I look in both directions I get, but Andy's not here. My curiosity kept wondering where he went, but I wasn't really worried. We were at his home town, so I knew he knew where he was going. I get up to notice I was in Andy's t-shirt. At this point, I didn't even care.

I retraced my steps last night, and I remembered that I threw myself at Brandon. I face-palmed myself. Why did I get drunk?! I then remembered that Andy was confessing something, but it was too blurry to remember.

I see Hayden and Brent sharing the couch knocked out. I guess they didn't make it to their bunks, and I had to walk over, which I think is, my vomit. I see Brandon outside. He's drinking a coffee, and he is just looking outside.

I see him. He has his phone in his hand, but he doesn't seem to even look at it. I stare at his outfit, and it just adorable. He is wearing his pug onesie. He has his sunglasses on, and he is just chilling. I don't know what time is it, but the sun was bright. I would assume it's noon.

I try to sneak up on him, but I forgot that I'm bare foot. The concrete burns my feet, and I wince at the burning. He turns to my direction, but I hop around the fucking concrete before I hop back in the bus. That was fucking stupid.

He starts laughing at me, and I just giggle with him.
"I guess you're awake besides Andy," he says as I just noticed again. He was here.
"Oh, yeah. Do you know where he headed off?" I ask, and he just shrugged. He just shook his head. Brandon had the look of disappointment and frustration.
"I don't know, and it's none of my concern," he says walking back to where he was. He was stress drinking. I clear my throat, catching his attention.
"A little help here," I say with a tone of embarrassment, and he just smiles at me.
"Get on my back," he walks over, and he squat down low. I knew he was joking about my height.
"You're so mean," I chuckle as I climb on his back.
"Hold my coffee," he passes his coffee to me, and it was iced coffee. I hold on tight around his neck as he started running around. I was acting like a little kid, but this is the childhood dream I never got. I never got to be carried by my dad like this, but I never want to. The only men I need in my life is Crown The Empire. They were my family, and nothing is going to change that fact.