Chapter 8: Tragedies

*Amber*

The music was loud, and us, girls, were in the dance floor. I felt someone tapped my shoulder, and I turned around to see this man with light green eyes, and pale skin with black hair.
"So, come here often?" he asked, and I rolled my eyes.
"Just for tonight," I said having my hand up, fist-pumping.
"So, are you willing to have a one night stand?" he asked, and I shook my head.
"But, if you get me a drink, I'll actually try to think of it," I offered, and he dragged me to the bar.
"Two shots, please," he oredered, and I smirked at him. The bartender gave us the shots, and I just took it. Damn, that felt good.
"What's your name?" I asked, and he smirked.
"If you join me over there, I could tell you," he said really suspiciously.
"I guess, it's not worth it," I said going back to the dance floor. He started sliding his hands around my waist, and I snapped them off of me.
"I have a boyfriend," I shouted at him.
"Is his name Andy?" he asked, and I nodded.
"How do you know his name?!" I asked.
"He's going to be in danger if you don't come with me," he explained, and he grabbed me wrist to take me there. I went with him, and I saw nothing but a familiar face.
"Do you know me?" he asked, and I shook my head, His hair was an orange-ish, and his face was pale.
"No, why?" I asked, and he smirked. The rag was put against my face, and I couldn't fight it off. The darkness took over my body.

My head hurts. Why? I was right in a ditch, and I look around. A silver car was damaged, and blood was in the cracks. I walked towards there, and I heard screams.
"Help! Anyone!" I heard Brandon screamed, so I ran there.
"Brandon!" I heard Brent. I looked around. Brent was coming down, and helped Brandon.
"She's is in the car unconscious. Help her first," he demanded. Brent nodded to go to the passenger side, and have shocked look in his face. He forced open the car, and he carried the girl. She was bleeding so much, and then I noticed that it was me. My stomach was huge!
"No! No! This isn't happening! My baby!" I screamed, and I felt so broken suddenly. I saw Brandon completely hurt, and I went to him. I went to help him back, but I went through him. I went through the ground.

Blackness was there for a second, and I popped up to a living room. I walked closer, and Bailey walked by me.
"Amber, I'm going out tonight. Do you want me to bring Brandon?" Bailey asked, and I saw myself with my scene haircut flop on the couch. I picked up the remote, and turned on the T.V.
"You better stay away from Andy's phone calls. I swear if you answer-"
"You're going to be pissed. I'm going to be in tears. Yeah, I know. I heard it a thousand times," I sounded annoyed.
"Okay. Bye!" she said as she was ready to call someone. I went closer to her, and I saw her going through Andy's tweets. Alana and Andy kissing? My hearts breaking, and it hurts so bad. The sobs weren't from me though. She got up with tears and anger to throw her phone at a vase.

She ran upstairs in tears, so I followed her. She started to rip apart her posters with so much regret, and I felt it with me. I didn't know from what. Her hands were covering her heart as she fell to her knees with loud sobs. She stood up, and she went to the bathroom.
"No. Stay away from that! Please," I begged, but I knew she couldn't hear me. She grabbed all the medicaiton

the cabinets, and started to opening them all. She dropped some from all the sobbing, and once she finished, she tried to hold her self up. She used the wall for support, but she just slid down. She started to look down to her scars, and she went passed me to go down.
"No! Not the knife! The pills are already enough!" I screamed at her. I'm watching myself destroy myself. She picked the first one, and she started to slide it across her wrist. Her skin was cut, and she was feeling the tears on her face. Blood was dripping with every cut she made, and I was there watching. I couldn't bare to see this. She then fell on the floor, with her face paler than mine. Brandon made it through the door, and he saw her there with blood spilling all over the floor.
"I tried to help myself, Brandon. I couldn't stop her!" I shouted at myself. I tried to shake her, but I went through her.

It was dark, and I saw only a light. I was dirty with my jeans ripped up. Alana was standing there, so professional. They talked, but I couldn't bare to hear the words. My best friend having me tied on a chair is just unbelievable. 
"Alana, please! Don't do this," I begged, and I knew she couldn't hear me. I kept trying though. I can't believe of these things she did to me. The man that knocked me out was there, having the wrench on his hands. Then he hit me with it, then the knife was reflecting light. The other man just stabbed me with it, and my screams of pain were loud enough for me to feel it. 
"Stop!" I screamed as the blood poured down her leg. 
"Stop guys. It's night time. We should get some rest for us to start again tomorrow," Mitchel ordered, and they nodded. 
"I'll bandage her," a man offered. 
"No," Aj stopped. "Leave her there to rot." The lights turned off to light up again later. 

Mitchel came back to shake her up with a backpack on his back. 
"Get away from me," I growled in silence, and he looked back. He grabbed a pocket knife, and sliced off the ropes that restrained me. I looked at him with kindness. 
"Thank you," I whispered, and he nodded. 
"Can you walk?" he asked. 
"My leg got stabbed, don't you remember?"  she asked, and the door started unlocking. He brought me to a cover as he got a wrench that hanged from the wall. As Aj passed by, Mitchel knocked him out, and they ran off. 

I gasped as I saw Andy right next to me, laying down. He wasn't asleep, but he was just looking at me. "Are you okay?" he asked, and I nodded. I looked around to myself in a hospital bed, and only Andy was here. 
"Amber, what happened?" Andy asked calmly as he grabbed my arm. 
"AJ," I answered, and he was confused. 
"Hold on, how do you remember Aj?" he asked, and I just looked at him. 
"When I got knocked out, I was seeing myself in situations I was in. He was in there," I answered, and he nodded. 
"Which situation did you see?" he asked, and Ishook my head. 
"The crash, my suicide, when I got kidnapped and rescued by Mitchel," I answered, and he nodded.
"Do you know who knocked you out?" he asked, and I nodded. "Who?"
"AJ," I answered, and he nodded as he understood. "Why am I in the hospital?" 
"You were bruised up when some lady found you in the alley," he answered, and I gasped. 
"I'm just glad you're alright," he smiled at me weakly, and I can't believe that I was left in the alley. "Get some rest," he ordered. I nodded as he left the room. 

*Andy* 

"Did she wake up?" Bailey asked, and I nodded. 
"She remembers about the tragedies besides the bridge one. Clearly, AJ was the one who did it," I answered. 
"Did you tell her what happened to her?" Brandon asked, and I shook my head. 
"Andy, she deserves to know," Tatum shouted at me. 
"How am I supposed tell, my own girlfriend, that she might have been raped after someone found her naked in the middle of the street?! She woke up in panic, and if she finds out about this, she is going to feel really insecure and paranoid," I explained. 
"I'm with Andy on this one guys," Dave agreed, and Brandon just dragged his fingers through his hair. 
"Andy's right. After she remembered her past, her feelings are going to be in high levels. We can't let her know about this," Brent agreed.
"Fine. At least, what did you tell her?" Tatum asked. 
"She was bruised up, and found in an alley," I answered, and she nodded. 
"Just know that I'm not telling her. It better come out from you," she threatened, and I nodded.