Chapter 7: Family Situations

This chapter might offend others, but this is just a fanfiction. I repeat, A FAN FICTION. I do not mean to offend Andy with the actions of his mother's character. This is A FAN FICTION, and I'm sorry if I did offend you. - zazzleezz

*Andy*

She was sleeping so beautifully. I looked at her, and I saw her flip over to her other side. I couldn't handle the cuteness, so I got off the bed.
"I want eggs and ham, please," she yawned, and I giggled.
"What?" I asked, and she turned to me.
"You heard me," she snapped with a smirk on her face. I crawled on top of her getting up in her face.
"No. I'm not your worker. I'm your lover. Either I love you, or I make love to you," I smirked, and she bit her lip. I pecked her lips softly, and a knock interrupted. "Brandon, it's not the time right now," I growled. I looked to the door to see my mother standing there with her hands crossed over her chest.
"Who is she?" she snapped, and I forgot that I didn't introduced them.
"Hi mom!" I greeted embarrased, "this is my girlfriend, Amber." I got off Amber, and I looked at her to see her face shocked.
"Hi Mrs. Velasquez," Amber chuckled with her face red. Amber hurried to shake her hand, but my mom refused it.
"How did you get inside? You didn't warned me about coming," I laughed, but I knew she had enough of it.
"Your friend, Brandon, let me inside," she answered.
"I was about to go make breakfast. Why doesn't Amber go and make pancakes?" I asked Amber, and she gave me this devil stare.
"Um, yeah. Let's go downstairs," she smiled at her. Mom walked down stairs while Amber glared at me.
"I'm sorry," I whispered, and I went to Brandon's room. He was snuggling with Tatum watching TV under the covers. I got inside and closed the door. I glared at him.
"Oh, your mom is here," Brandon informed, and I stared at him.
"I know that. She interrupted me and Amber's making out," I informed, and he gasped. "Do you know what you've done?" I asked, and he shook his head.
"My mom is the dad in a daughter's relationship," I answered. "Once she finds out about Amber's past, she decides whether I can have her or not," I explained, and Tatum got up to glared at Brandon.
"Don't tell me your mad at me too?" Brandon whined, and she sighed.
"If she does seperate Andy and Amber, how can I help my sister to be happy again? They love each other, and I don't want past to repeat itself," she explained, and Brandon sighed.
"You're right," Brandon confessed, and I heard my mom yelling.
"Are you his little slut?" she shouted, and I rushed downstairs.
"Hey! What's wrong with you?!" I asked as I saw Amber with her hands cupping her face.
"What's wrong with your little shit over there?" she asked, and I glared at her.
"You don't even know her, and this is how you treat her?!" I asked. "She is a survivor from a horrible car crash, sacrifice, and suicide! She only has her step-siblings after the death of her mother and the murderer called her father. She's been bullied all her years, and then she met us. What's your problem?!" I explained to her, and she just stood still.
"You don't deserve broken objects," she muttered, and I slammed my hands on the table.
"She's not an object! She is a human! You can't fix the broken, but you can help them to a better path! If you don't like it, get out of my house," I snapped, and she glared at me.
"Is this how you treat your mother?" she asked. "All the love that I gave you-"
"Your love with me isn't as powerful as I love Amber. I understand that you gave me your best effort, but let me live my life. I'm 20 now," I explained, and she nodded.
"Then I will leave. I'm sorry if I caused a bother, and I'm sorry I'm trying to give you the best advice," she mumbled lastly as she left the door. The door slammed, and I look at Amber. She quickly wrapped her arms around me, and I hugged her back.
"It's okay," I whispered as I stroked her hair. She sobbed on my chest, and I pick up her chin to wipe off the tears. "You're everything to me. Don't let anyone tell you different," I whispered to her, and she shook her head. 
"Her words, Andy," she sobbed.
"Let me make you breakfast," I leaded her to the chair, and she nodded against me. I let her sit in a chair as she looked sad. It hurt me that I let my mom hurt her. I started making her eggs, and I saw her start the coffee machine. I heard her sigh, and she just sat down with her head hanging low. I served her her plate, and she just started eating.
"I thought words never hurt me again, but I was wrong," she said as she stuffed food in her mouth.
"Amber, words won't hurt you unless you let them to," I explained.
"Do you think it's that easy? I mean, it's easier said than done, Andy. It's hard to ingore them if you actually agree with them," she replied, but agressively.
"Why can't you see her jealousy?" I asked, and she gave me a sarcastic glare.
"Jealousy of what? Knowing how to do pancakes?" she asked sarcasticly, and I shrugged.
"Maybe," I chuckled, and she shook her head with a smile. We heard footsteps going down the stairs with girly giggles. I looked at Amber's face lit up to see Brandon. I felt broken, so I just went on my phone trying to not show any jealousy.
"What about our breakfast?" Tatum asked, and I looked at her with a fake plain expression.
"You guys didn't ask for any, so..." I answered, getting off the counter.
"Don't worry, I wanted cereal," Brandon smiled at me, and I smiled at him back weakly.
"What did you guys do last night?" Amber smirked, and I looked back at them.
"Stuff," Brandon smiled, and she looked at Tatum.
"Why wasn't I informed about this, Tatum?" she squealed, and she chuckled.
"Because I never asked you when you and Andy had sex," she added.
"Because we never had any," she looked at me with red cheeks.
"Talking about last night, I can tell how you're sisters," Brandon poured the cereal into his bowl.
"How?" they both asked.
"Brandon, don't," I chuckled because I knew what he was going to say. He told me this before.
"Because both of you are screamers," Brandon smirked, and Tatum just glared at Amber.
"You slept with Brandon?" she asked, and Amber shrugged.
"Hey, if you're going to brag, hold on 'til I get some," I said to Brandon, and Amber glared at me.
"Andy, are you fucking serious?" Amber asked sarcastically, but I knew I just upset her. She grabbed her plate, and put it near the sink.
"Amber, don't take it that way," I said stopping in front of her, but she passed by me, bumping into my shoulder.
"How do you want me to take it?" she asked.
"As a joke!" I answered, and she rolled her eyes.
"Well, that joke isn't funny, Andrew," she rushed to the doorway. She uses my full name when she is pissed.
"Let's go, Amber. I guess we're "fuck-buddies" to them," Tatum added, and Amber nodded.
"Let's go where people don't say the wrong things," she continued with her keys. She had her phone in her hand, and she slammed the door.
"Smooth, Andy," Brandon started cracking up.
"You had sex with her?" I asked him as he brought his bowl to the table.
"Well, how did you think I got her pregnant?" he mocked, and I hit his head.
"Ha ha ha," I laughed sarcastically.
"Chill. Where do you think they went?" he asked, and I shrug.
"I don't know," I answered.
"Let's go to the strip club with Hayden tonight," Brandon recommended, but I shook my head.
"Can't you see I'm trying to get it on with Amber?" I answered, and he started laughing.
"Dude, now you fucked it up for months, so let's go," Brandon insisted, and I just sighed. 
"Fine," I answered. 

*Amber* 

"We should go to the club tonight," Tatum offered, and I shook my head. 
"I say Netflix all the way," I joked, and she started laughing. 
"You're all about that Netflix life," she chuckled, and I giggled with her. 
"Or do you want to go to my step-sister-in-law to shop together? Mitchel can take care of a baby," I recommended, and she smiled at me. 
"Where would you like to go?" she asked, and I shrug. 
"What about a girls night out?" I asked with so much excitement. 
"So yes to the club?" she asked again, and I nodded. 
"Sure. Let's just go to Bailey's place to ask her," I answered.

-

We knocked on her door, and she opened it. 
"Hey Bailey!" we greeted, and we walked in. I was looking at the floor, and I look back at her. 
"You again?" I hear a feminine voice, and I turned around to Andy's mother. 
"Bailey, what is she doing here?" I asked, and Bailey crossed her arms. 
"She said that you insult her infront of Andy, and you hurt her feelings," Bailey explained. 
"She insulted me. She called me a broken object, Andy's little slut, and his little shit," I explained to Bailey, and she walked around. 
"Bailey, Amber is telling the truth. Brandon let her in the house to see Andy and them sharing a moment. We came in to seeing Andy comforting her with tears in her eyes because of her," Tatum continued. 
"But why did you throw her a glass cup?" Bailey asked, and me and Tatum gave each other confused faces. 
"A glass cup?" I ask, and she picked up her sleeve to see bruises and come cuts. 
"She got that somewhere else," Tatum answered. 
"She also said that you're making Andy go against her," Bailey crossed her arms. 
"Her actions are making Andy go against her," I explained. "He said 'that his love for me was more powerful than her loving him. If she didn't like it, to get it out.' I was just a victim of her words," I answered glaring at her. 
"Let me call him," she offered taking out her phone. She put it on speaker , and I knew something was wrong by the smirk on her face. 
"Why are you calling me, mother?" a voice that wasn't Andy's. I knew it because his voice was a lot deeper on the phone than personal. 
"Honey, I know you know I love you. Please, Bailey is here to help," she added. 
"I'm outside the house since Amber might here us in the living room," said the man, and I crossed my arms. 
"You know what, forget it," she hanged up. 
"Does Andy know you're here?" Bailey asked. 
"He doesn't know I'm here with you, but he knows that we're not at the house. He saw me walking out the door and slamming it," I smirked, and Andy's mother nodded. 
"I'll leave, but you better treat my son right. Do you understand?" she asked, and I nodded. She got off the couch, and she went out the door.
"We wanted to invited you to 'da club," Tatum crossed her arms.
"What did she come here for?" I ask.
"To go back with Andy," she answered, and I nodded.
"So to 'da club?" I ask, and she shrug. 
"At what time?" Tatum asked. The door slammed against me, and and I grunted. 
"What the fuck!" I shouted, and I saw Brandon's head showed. I shoved him, and I rubbed my shoulder. 
"Oh sorry," Brandon chuckled, and I glared at him.
"Who did you hit?" I heard Hayden ask, and Andy came through. 
"Mitchel, are we going to the strip club?" Andy shouted, and he finally saw me. 
"Hey girls," Hayden greeted. 
"Tonight," I growled at Bailey. 
"Yup."