Chapter 14: Awkward Situations

*Amber*

"Brandon," I called. He wraps his arms around me, but I didn't have the energy nor thought to hug him back.  I was just standing there looking at the wall. Blankness. I feel blankness. Not numb. Just blank.

"Amber, he just needs time to sort things out for himself," Brandon informs. I shook my head in denial. I just look up to Brandon, and he just gave me the look of sympathy. He wipes the tears off my cheeks that I didn't noticed were even falling. His hand stayed on my jaw, and he slipped his hand around my waist. Why did it felt like the wrong moment? 

His lips met mine, and they moved in sync. I grab a fistful of that dark brown hair that he grew, and I pull him closer and deeper. I heard him moan between our lips, and his arms pull my waist to get closer. Our bodies touched and rubbed together, and I felt him ask for an entrance. I let him through, and our tongues just went at it. They danced together, and I couldn't help but to moan. He grabbed the bottom of my thighs to pick me off my feet. I hold on tight to his neck as he tightens his grip on my legs. He sits me on the counter near the stove, and I just pull him closer. I tug on his shirt, and we pull apart to take off our shirts. It felt a lot fresher, but his hands were warm. I felt him pull me in, and our foreheads touched. I just look at his white, pale torso as I rub my hands down it. I slid my hands back to his neck. I was panting to get my breath, and he looks at me with caramel colored eyes that make me want more.

"Amber, are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me, and I nodded as I panted. I grabbed him hands and put them on my waist.

"Don't stop loving me," I say as I crashed my lips with his, and he gave me the respond I wanted. His lips moved down to my neck, and I felt complete pleasure. I lost it when he found my sweet spot. I grabbed the fistful of hair, and I just pull him deeper. I knew he was going to make a mark, but I was going to be his completely. I moaned his name loud enough until I really needed him.

"Onto your bed, shall we?" Brandon joked with the seductive everything, and I just blushed. He carried me up there, and we went all at it.

-Hours later-

We roll off each other, and we both try to catch our breath.

"Oh Brandon," I groaned in a cheerful tone. He rolls to get on top of me, and lays a kiss on my forehead. I never knew I would go back with him like this.

"I know this is too soon, but Andy gave us a chance to be together. Would you like to come back with me?" he asked softly and hesitant. I just sighed, and I look away. "I shouldn't have asked," he says, and he rolls over Brandon rolls off.

"Brandon, at this time, I don't know who I want to be with. At least give me time to think-" he starts grabbing his clothes, and starts putting them on. I wrap myself in the covers, and I just looked down.

"Amber, I really love you. I just want to have the life that we were meant to have. The family we were going to start," I hear the hurt in his voice, but then he released a sigh. "Take the time you need. You have my number, so call me when-"

Andy walks into the door, and I shriek.

"Oh my god, when did you guys get here?" I asked in complete in embarrassement.

"Mitchell and Bailey are stuck in traffic, but I left early to talk to you," Andy soften his tone, and I just felt so horrible. Oh my god, no!

"Andy, I'm-"

"Don't apologize for something that's not even wrong. I let this happen because I knew you're going to be happy," Andy cleared his throat, and I just felt regret.

"I'll leave you two to talk it out," Brandon said, buttoning his shirt on the way out. Brandon left, and Andy closed the door. He was standing there awkwardly, and I hold on the covers tightly around my body. He clears his throat again.

"I'm so sorry that you had to see this Andy. I probably know how painful it is to see this," I apologized, and he shook his head.

"I was actually coming early to talk to you about some things. I thought if you wanted to think stuff out before actually confirming anything," Andy explains, and I just got even more confused.

"As in a break?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Yea. Just to see if things are better with Brandon than they are with me," he answers. He shoves his hands into his pockets, and I just tighten the covers more. I look at the clock.

3:48

I just watch him seeing me uncomfortably, and I just look at him. He walks to me, and he just places a gentle kiss on my cheek. He leaves, and I just sigh. I cup my face on my hand, really regretting things bad.

*Andy*

I can't get mad. I let her go, and this is what happens when I do. She just bounces back to Brandon. There is nothing I could do until she decides on who to be with. I step out of the room, and I put myself together. I knew if I break down right here, right now, people are going to get into this. I hear her just talking to herself in the room, and then her whimpers. I can't understand what she is saying, but I feel like I don't want to know. I go downstairs to see Mitchell and Bailey sitting on the couch. Brandon is just standing near the doorway of the front door, and he looks at me.

"Look Andy, I'm so sorry that you had to walk into that, and I really want to make it up to you," Brandon walks to up to me. I shook my head with the smile I always give.

"Brandon, the only thing that you can make up for me is make Amber happy," I say, and he gives me a look of shock. I wouldn't believe myself either.

"Andy, I really can't believe you'd do this for me. I really feel the need to make it up to you," Brandon says really sympathetic.

"Bro, are you listening? Make Amber happy for me. I know she wants to be with you more than me, so go make her happy," I joked, and he just smiled at me.

"Thanks, Andy. You're a true friend," Brandon gives me a bro hug, and he walks upstairs. Once I see him disappear into the room, I just look back at Mitchell and Bailey. I run my hands and fingers through my hair, and I just couldn't resist the fact that I'm leading myself more into pain.

"Andy, I prefer you over Brandon to be with my sister," Mitchell snapped softly, and Bailey nudged him.

"Can you stop? Andy just gave up the love of his life to his best friend. Do you know how hard it is to do that?" Bailey snapped back, and Mitchell just nodded. She meant it, but he misunderstood it.

"So you didn't move on from Andy? That's great! Very great. I, honestly, thought that we could move on our feelings for Abaigael, but I guess not," Mitchell really started shouting. Bailey finally saw the message she accidently implied.

"Mitchell, I didn't mean it that way. I meant, try to be in his shoes. Mitchell, please," Bailey begged, but Mitchell snapped really badly. He stomped off to go outside. Bailey just poundered. Amber came down with a robe, and Brandon just followed her.

"Guys, what just happened?" Brandon asked, and Amber just ran right after Mitchell. I should never ask for advice from Bailey. Ever again.