Chapter 18: Forgivable?

*Amber*

We were picking Brandon from the location, and I was so excited. I haven't seen him for a long time, and I was really getting impatient.
"You're so excited to see him, huh?" Andy asked, but he sounded sarcastically jealous. I turn to him to see him at the bunks, and I slowly walk to him.
"I'm sorry. I just haven't seen him for along time, and I'm just excited. Does it bother you?" I ask gently as I went up to him. I look at his eyes, and I felt the jealousy that was written across his face.
"A little bit, but you don't have to stop," he says as he slides his hands around my waist, and I started to wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles at me as our foreheads touch.
"Get a room!" Hayden groaned, and I just started chuckling. I look at him to cover his face with hands. Brent looks up from his phone and stares at Hayden.
"Sorry," I apologized, and I look back at Andy. He looks confused with his dark brown caramel eyes.
"You're apologizing too much. What's wrong?" he asked as I just lick my lips, pressing them together.
"I'm sorry-fuck-"I stop my self as I don't know what words to put it in without a word "sorry". Andy laughs at my words, and I just look at him. "It's just...I felt bad getting mad at Brandon when Tatum didn't give us the right information. I just feel like I have to apologize for that scenario. You know?" I explain, and he nodded as he grabs my cheeks. He cups at my face and smiles at me.
"Of course, I understand," he says as he pecks my lips, and I smile at him back. I never knew two best friends can make me feel so different.

We were waiting in the RV, and I just continued to pace. I didn't know how to control my impatient self. I never been like this. Believe me when I say I've never been so impatient. I guess when I was crying when he left, I couldn't wait 'til he came back to me. I mean to us. Amber, stop it! My best friend was coming back, and I couldn't wait.
"Amber, chill out," Brent called as he pull my wrist. I felt the force pull me down onto the couch he was sitting in. His arm wraps around my neck and pulls me down. He takes his other hand to mess up my hair, and he just let's me go after a long while. I just look at him, and he bursts in laughter as he looks my hair. I just smile and give him a playful shove.
"Shut up!" I snicker, and he just smiles at me. I smile back.
"That actually suits your look. I mean, go outside, and show it off to the world," Brent jokes, but I follow along.
"You're right. Thanks," I say as I walk outside the bus. I hear them laughing at me in the tour bus. I see people, and I smile at them. "Excuse me, do you like my hair? My friend said 'it looks great on me'," I ask some pair of heavy-metal-looking teenagers, and they just looked at me funny. One kid nodded as I noticed that the rest were holding in their laughter.
"Totally, it's perfect on you-"
"Is that Brandon Hoover from Crown The Empire?" a girl ask, and I turn around. He is there. He's standing with his bags, and he looking at me. My excitement was like neon colors on steroids. I couldn't believe it. I felt the urge of tears from the joy that was taking over my heart. He smiles and chuckles at me.  

"Brandon!" I smile at him and laugh back. I began to run to him and see his arms swing open. I jump on him as we wrap our arms around each other. I burry my face into his neck as he buries his face into my shoulder.
"Amber!" he shouts in joy, and it gives a chill down my spine. We let go, and we just stare each other. I miss you is what I wanted to say, but I knew I couldn't. "What happened to your hair?" he starts with a chuckle, and I just posed with it.
"Brent, did my hair. Does it look good?" I say as I modeled with it, and I couldn't described the way he looked at me. He was just smiling with so much speaking from his face.
"Beautiful. You're-your hair is beautiful. Completely creative," he stopped himself. Brandon's face was turning bright pink as I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks.
"Thanks. Let's go inside," I say as we drag him into the RV. The guys just cheered in as Andy brought out some Jack Daniel's.
"Brandon's here!" they all exclaimed. I pull his bags, and I drop them right on the couch. The party was starting early, but we didn't care.

-

*Brandon*

I can't help, but to finish this last shot. I wasn't drunk like the rest. If I get drunk, I'd be to honest about what I feel. Andy and Amber were in the bunk they shared, and I can't help but to just watch them. Amber gets off, and she gets another shot. She just looks at me, and she smirks. She rocks back and forth on her feet, yet she is able to keep herself stable. She walks slowly at me, and she sits on my lap. I just stare at her, and put my hands in surrender.
"Amber, Andy is looking at us," I warned, and she just wraps her hands around my neck.
"Let him. I never wanted you to leave," Amber's breath is warm. I have the greatest temptation to pin against the wall and smash our lips together. Nope! Brandon, you can fight this! I lick my lips as she pulls her face closer to mine. I feel her breath on my skin, and it sends a shiver down my spine. She's making it harder to fight it. Her finger brushes across my lip, and she takes a deep breath.
"Kiss me," she groans. I bite my lip as I could taste the whiskey in her breath. Her innocent filled with so much seduction as she starts grinding. I needed to make this stop. But I don't want it to stop. I couldn't hurt Andy again. Not like this. I move away from Amber, and she just looks at me as she lets her hands fall.
"Amber, I can't hurt, Andy. I can't loose my best friend," I whisper to her. She nods, accepting the fact. She gets off and sits down next to me.
"Brandon," Andy calls, and I just snap my head at him. He holds the bottle of Jack Daniels and takes a good chug of it. He cringes at the sour taste and the burning against his throat. Been there. "I like how you're so nice to me. Out of all the things I did to you, you still care for me," he says as he looks at the wall. He is rocking around as he stables himself by holding a wall. I analyze his words to notice he hasn't done anything bad that I haven't forgiven him. Unless he kept one as a secret.
"What do you mean? We already forgiven each other for everything we've done to each other," I say, and he begins to have tears run across his face. He shakes his head, and I just go up to him. I see the pain in his face, and he looks at the ground, staring at it for a while before he glances back at me.
"I'm not ready to be a dad. Never was, and now, I have no choice but to be one," he has his voice cracking between the spaces. I stare at him, realizing what he means. I couldn't stand his words. I grab my jacket and hurried outside. I get my box of cigarettes and pull the one stick out of all. I put it back and retrieve my lighter to light my death wish.  I smoke it to feel my relief and the escape from his words. I watch the puff fade off, and I just take a deep breath.

Was she unfaithful with Andy?

When did he know?

Is he really the father?