Chapter 17: Main Story

*Brandon*

*Week earlier*

"Really? You're going to have a son, and you still worry about Amber?!" Tatum practically lectures me, and I just give her a glare.
"Honestly, Tatum, I never wanted this. I just wanted to live a normal band member life with my friends and family," I snap back, and she just gives me the look of confusion.
"Yet, when Amber was unexpectedly pregnant, you still stayed with her-"
"Because I love her Tatum," I didn't let her finish. "Maybe because I was in love with her, and I wasn't forced to be with her. I wasn't blackmailed, Tatum," I explained, and she just stared at me with a neutral expression. 
"Baby, I'm so sorry," she moves close to hug me, but I step away. I shake my head as I look at her. She can't fix things like that. "Baby, what else do you want me to say? I already said sorry," she asked, and I just look at her. I couldn't tell if she can read the disappointment in my face. 
"Yeah, I know. I said sorry too, yet you still walk out of my life like nothing," I spat, and she dropped her jaw. "I hope you're enough of a slut to get that kid a step-father," I continued, and I went to our room to get a bag. I walk past her, and she follows me. I start packing everything I have and own into this small bag. 
"Brandon, please. I beg you, don't leave me alone with this baby. Our baby," she cried, but I wasn't going to let my sympathy for her get in my way again. The emphasis on 'our' disgusted me. Bunch of stupid lies. Now that I thought about it, it couldn't be mine. I wore protection, and if not, I pull out in time. I couldn't have been the father, and I knew that because it wasn't even more than 3 times that I slept with her. This unfaithful bitch. 
"Contact his actual father, and maybe you should blackmail him too. He is the one that deserves this, not me," I forcefully fit everything into the bag, and I don't even bother saying goodbye. She's not going to leave from my life. Not because I don't want her too, but because I need to go back to get my stuff. 

*Present*

I moved back in with Bailey and Mitchell. The guys were at tour, so I was going to meet them during the dates. Bailey took Abaigael for a play-date with one of their friends, and it was awkward me and Mitchell in the living room. We were on social media, and I felt Mitchell stare at me. 
"So, I heard you got an apartment at L.A. Did it go well for you?" Mitchell asked, and I kind of shook my head. I knew this is not going to be going in the right direction. 
"I mean, it was going great, but I found out that I wasn't really getting any comfortable. It was going the opposite direction. Do you know where I'm going?" I ask, and he chuckles. He smirks. 
"Cut the bull crap. Bailey went to Tatum's place," Mitchell snapped. My heart started to race as if it was against time. "She went through it like a water through a filter," Mitchell continued, and I gripped my phone tight as I felt my face get heated up.
"And what did you find?" I ask as I started to analyse his every move. 
"We found her pregnancy test," Mitchell answered, and I just look at him. "Was it yours? Because I knew you would've stay if you knew it was?" he asked, and I just shook my head.
"I thought it was until she was pushing and pulling me. Like if I was a necessity, not someone she wanted in her life. Then I remembered that I used protection every time," I explained, and I felt his smile. 
"This is going to sound so gay, but tell me everything," Mitchell asked in a girly tone, and I just didn't know he wanted to know so badly.
"Well..." I explained to him the entire story, and I just ended with an "that's how it went down."
"No way. You really said that to her?!" he asked, and I just nodded with confidence. "Oh my fucking god, you're a fucking savage!" he joked, and I started laughing.  
"Well, thank you. I mean, it was so tempting that it had to be done," I say as I get a message from Amber.

Amber: BRANDON, WTF IS UR PROBLM?!

"Oh, this isn't good," I say to myself, and Mitchell looks at me. He looks confused.
"What's wrong?" Mitchell questions with curiosity. I answer back probably knowing what's going on.

Me: what do u mean?

"Amber is pissed, and I don't know what I did wrong," I say, and he just looks at me.
"Dude, it's been a day," he reminded, but that still didn't answer my question.

Amber: WTF! R U SAYIN U DONT KNO WAT U DID WRONG?! HOW CAN U NOT TELL ME SHE WAS PREGNANT!? WHY DID U FCKING LEAVE HER ALONE AND CALLED HER A SLUT WHILE SHE IS PREGNANT?! ARE U FCKIN SERIOUS?! I CAN'T EVEN WIT U! U'RE SUCH AN ASS! t(-.-t)

"She knows. How can she know?" I ask him, and he just stares at the wall. He has his thinking face on, so I assume he is thinking.
"Bailey wouldn't have done shit. She has this 'I believe you should say it because it was your secret' kind of thing, but...Tatum," he replies, and I just take a deep breath.

Me: amber. listen 2 me. please. 1st question, u didnt specify wat was the problem, so I didnt know how to answer. 2nd question, I was goin 2 tell u once I came back 2 the tour. 3rd question, she can call the actual father that banged her while we were together. 4th, yes

"You're right. She never deleted Andy's number. Can she fucking look for a job instead of fucking problems?" I say to him, and Bailey comes in with Abaigael. She is on a phonecall, and she ends it while she gets here. She glares at me.
"Abaigael, go play in your room," she says in the motherly voice she has. Abaigael obeys her orders, and she rushes to her room. Bailey waits for Abaigael to close the door, and she starts charging at me. I saw her swing her arm, and then I felt the stinging sensation on my cheek and jaw. She slapped me, and Mitchell pull a struggle. I felt the notification vibrate my phone, but I was too busy holding my jaw to see it.
"Do you think pregnant women are sluts?!" Bailey snapped at me, and I shook my head.
"No, but if they cheated on you for the second time, I think they deserved to be called a slut," I answered, and then she started to soften her face.
"She cheated on you?" she asked, an I look at her.
"Yea. I would've stayed if it was mine. I wouldn't leave my own son," I say, and she just presses her lips.
"Sorry," she whispers, and I just nod. I clench my jaw, and I just accepted her apology. I look at Amber's message.

Amber: omfg! brandon im so sorry! /.\

I decided to say it's ok, and leave it there. I mean, I don't know what else the conversation could lead us to. I was going to manage the band accounts for a little bit, and ten we'll see what comes along.