(94) Possession-Possessive-Protection

Tom.

"Don't be so hasty. You have time," he said as he grabbed the fang from her and dropped it on the ground. He turned her to face him and he looked younger, but he was still the Tom that appeared in that shack next to the Riddle Manor.

She took a mental image of him and compared him to the Tom Riddle she used to see her in the Chamber, the 16-year-old who messed with her brain but not completely

She took a mental image of him and compared him to the Tom Riddle she used to see her in the Chamber, the 16-year-old who messed with her brain but not completely. He was the same person, yet so different.

She backed away from him as fast as she could, stepping on the sword in the process. Her vision was still blurry from the destruction of the Horcrux. All she knew was that Tom was in front of her. At her distance, she couldn't make images out clearly.

"Why are you here?" Sophie said while holding the sword up in his direction.

"Gee, I wonder why," he toyed, "It's almost like I'm stuck to the cup." He crossed his arms and stared at her. He made sure to take steps forward but in such a slow manner Sophie wouldn't notice.

"Since when did you get a sense of humor?" Sophie said while still holding her defensive stance.

"I've always had one. I just don't like interacting with people. It belittles me," he said as if he prepared for that question.

"I'm a person. You're interacting with me... a lot more than I want," Sophie said, letting her guard down a little.

"You're... different. In a good way, believe it or not. You're the first to not fear me originally. You didn't treat me as a human when we first met. That's when I first took interest in you. In all honesty... I was drawn to you," He recited calmly.

"There's nothing about me I'd like to share or reveal to you," Sophie said with an uninterested face.

"Heh," he laughed and smirked, "You'd be surprised how close I am to you in reality. For one instance," he paused while walking towards her, "You're the only person able to physically touch me: a soul in a Horcrux."

"You attached yourself to Ginny Weasley for a year," Sophie said while straightening her posture as he got closer.

"Yes, she was a host. You, on the other hand, are a normal human. Not only can you touch me... but me to you," he said while reaching a hand out to sweep Sophie's hair to the side and revealing her neck.

'Fuck... he's vaguely flirting and creating... bad innuendos,' Sophie thought as she flung her hair back to cover her neck.

"I'd rather you not," Sophie said as her eyes fluttered unintentionally.

"That's not what you're thinking, Sophie. I know what thoughts you have," he snarled at her.

"I doubt that... now move out of my way. I kinda need to destroy the cup to destroy you and that mouth of yours," she said as she tried to move around him.