*(49) Seventh Years' Spinning Pirouette (Part 5)

For the rest of the week, the two Slytherins faced exams and anxieties, but they found solace and support in each other's presence. Finally, the week passed, and it was time for the Christmas Eve Masquerade.

The dress sat there next to the wardrobe, patiently waiting for her ever since the day she had bought it

The dress sat there next to the wardrobe, patiently waiting for her ever since the day she had bought it. Its dark, elegant shape had drawn her in back then, and now, as she pulled it off the bust mannequin and held it up in front of the mirror, it made her feel like she had stepped into a surreal, enchanting dream.

As she slipped into the dress, it seemed to embrace her like a second skin, accentuating every curve of her body, creating a perfect silhouette. The fabric hugged her in all the right places, making her appear like a beautifully sculpted woman. She had spent some time outdoors, soaking up the winter sun, and her skin had taken on a lovely, warm hue, which perfectly complemented the colors within the dress.

With a few twirls, she tested the flow of the gown, feeling the fabric swirl gracefully around her. It was magical how it moved as if it had a life of its own, and she couldn't help but feel like a princess from an enchanted tale.

As she turned her attention to her hair, she summoned a simple charm to style it elegantly. A piece of material from the dress morphed with extra pearls from her mask to create a stunning hairpiece, which she decorated her hair with. She played with it a little, ensuring that it would stay in place and add to the overall charm of her appearance.

 She played with it a little, ensuring that it would stay in place and add to the overall charm of her appearance

After putting on the matching set of earrings, she took a moment to admire the intricate details and how they perfectly complemented the dress. The jewels sparkled under the soft glow of the room's enchanted lights, adding a touch of glamour to her overall appearance. Satisfied with the elegant addition, she twirled a few stray strands of her hair around her finger, creating gentle curls that would add an extra bounce to her locks, ensuring they would look enchanting throughout the entire ball.

With her hair now styled to perfection, she turned her focus back to her makeup. As the charm she had previously cast started to wear off around her eyes, she carefully applied shades of eyeshadow that matched the deep colors of her gown. The smoky hues beautifully accentuated her eyes, making them appear even more alluring and mysterious.