1

And with that began their adventure, from going to dimensions after dimensions to see what all this was all about.

Walking behind the couple, they could only look to the side of the road for time to pass by. By now they were walking for almost 30 minutes, trying to search for a new person to battle with while the figure still seemed to not understand the hype.

The walk continued on until they finally pulled up to an alleyway, all three stopping in synchronization to watch the dark abyss.

"Oh right (Y/n)! We're already fought this person we just thought it would be nice meet him again." Girlfriend exclaimed, (y/n) only closing their eyes shut with their brows slightly furrowed, obviously they had been ticked off that they had made all this travelling just to meet an old rival they fought and who they easily remembered from watching it from afar.

"Do as you please." They sighed, about to turn around and leave until their long sleeve got tugged on by the brunette who pouted. "Come on now! Just because we aren't battling someone doesn't mean you walk away from an old friend!" Squinting their eyes, (Y/n) didn't respond an only followed suit. 'Old friend', a sentence so ironic from the fact that they started the battle while he wanted to be left alone.

Alas their observation still needed to be solved, knowing why both were so popular from such foolery. Quickly adjusting to the dark, (Y/n) managed to see the tall figure sitting down on the floor, arms on top of his knees while his orange eyes directed itself from the concrete wall to Boyfriends figure who only waved.

"Yo! Whitty long time no see." He smiled, the bomb head rolling his eyes while getting up to greet the two- though his eyes quickly diverted to the tall figure behind them who only stood with arms behind their back, posture straight as ever with their head slightly tilted.

It slightly peeked his interest, it looked as if they did not want to interfere.

"Oh yeah! Whitty meet (Y/n), (Y/n), whitty!" The blue haired boy exclaimed, a bead of sweat forming on top of his head but felt relieved when he saw them wave a hand.

"Very nice to see you."
"It's...cool." He muttered, still eyeing the individual before looking back down at boyfriend who he conversed into a mini conversation, girlfriend only smiled, looking back up at (Y/n) who looked back down, her eyes widening a bit to see some colour in their eyes.

She only kept her smile while they only kept their blank look.

"What are you doing here anyways, shouldn't you..don't know fight other people?" Whitty questioned, boyfriend shook his head, giving a grin. "Wanted to visit you bro!" The bomb head huffed, looking away with his hands inside his pocket.

"Sorry, I need to do something." (Y/n) spoke, raising their hand to not be rude before turning around and leaving the alleyway. Redoing another turn, they gently glided their hand up in the air for a small portal of their home to come up in view, carefully eyeing to see if anything remotely changed until they sighed, closing it back down-relieved to know that nothing did change.

Going back into the alleyway, the three individual were still talking but quickly stopped when hearing their footsteps.

"Oh yeah (Y/n)! You up to battle whitty here?" The bomb head was taken aback, obviously not ready for this kind of situation and frantically looked down from BF'S form to (Y/n)'s form who only shook their head. The blue haired boy only pouted however, though the rumours were true‐ he really wanted to see them sing.

"Fine fine, we're gonna go home! Bye whitty!" He exclaimed, giving a peace sign to the immensely tall boy who only hummed back, watching the couple walk off with smiles on their face but didn't see (Y/n) do see.

They had a staring contest for a few seconds until they spoke.

"Do you..wanna sleep at my place?...

Meaning to have better surroundings, I do not think sleeping in a alleyway everyday fearing for your life is healthy." They explained, hands behind their back while he took a step back, cautious of what their motive was but felt himself soften when seeing a look of comfort in their eyes.

"What. Are you also getting chased?"
"Not specifically no, though I am targetted for something else-hence why I live away from the city from a distance where I can eye everything." They shrugged, looking to the side before looking back at the tall bomb who was rubbing his arm.

Carefully and reluctantly, he nodded, bringing his hand for a handshake and felt his face heat up at the warmness of both hands on his.

For the first time in whatever years, he saw (Y/n) give a ghost smile.

"Here." They release their hand-albeit to the fact that he did not want to- he watched as they opened up a portal to what he assumed was their home.

"Woah." He softly exclaimed-well tried to anyways. This was something he had never seen before in his entire life of being in isolation and escaping left to right.

"So should I.. um..pay you back?" It sounded more like a question but he felt himself get more flusttered when he saw (y/n) almost laugh, it made his cord almost go up in flames with the way he got humiliated, possibly.

"No worries, I suggested it anyways, I'll be back home in an hour anyways, feel free to be comfortable in your new home." They smiled, bringing their hand to rub his arm in a comforting matter. Whitty felt himself calm down, his surroundings suddenly dead calm while the only thing shown was (Y/n).

"Yeah..I.. yeah okay.." He whispered, (y/n) taking their hand off and carefully stepped to the side for him to enter the portal, once entering, he looked back to see them wave with another ghost smile.

"..bye?"
"Mmh, see you soon."