4.

Now it really had to happen.

Girlfriend sat on top of the speaker box while Kapi prepared himself on top of the DDR pad, boyfriend only seeming to twist his mic around his hand while (Y/n) only stood beside the small speaker box, hands behind their back with a blank expression.

'It was going to happen eventually.' They sighed, watching as the music started up with a little boost that had you move away a tiny bit from the speakers, you were sure by now that those two had gone deaf but they still seemed to enjoy this moment.

//

Your eyes perked when seeing Kapi had gone back to smiling after getting angry. It looked as if he didn't hold any grudge after that little rap and he certaintly had fun breaking the DDR pad. The song ended and soon enough the power had cut off due to the damage done. Everyone had gone silent, a bit scared that the outcome had come to that, which made you sigh even more before bringing your hand up and using your powers to have light emit form your hand.

Thanks to that, the flash had gone through almost every crevasse of the room, everyone thanking you whilst you only hummed, looking down at the ground with a blank stare, not knowing how to feel about this battle.

They were friends but the sudden change of mood had probably thrown you off. 'Guess outcomes changes if they recognize the boy.' You sighed once more, feeling all three move, the brunette teleporting her boom box to somewhere, both college friend talking with eachother as the public only mumbled together. You felt out of place now, everyone was close to eachother while you were someone that only tagged along. You felt a sweat drip down your forehead, obviously overthinking of what the couple now thought of you after what seemed like weeks-even though it had been 4 days.

Your thoughts were then cut off with someone's tail wrapping around you, their entire weight shifted off your left side that had you look (up/down) to Kapi who only smiled—smirked? Who knows, he's hard to describe.

"You alright there bud? Seem tense." Ah-there it was, a genuine smile with a concerned look. You only looked away, your usual blank face back as you told him everything was alright. "You sure?" He asked again, tilting his head to the side to get a better look at your facial expression.

"Yup, aren't the workers here suppose to check the breaker by now?"

"Oh they are! It's just a bit hard considering I broke the entire store!" He laughed, the couple laughing along, you mustered a small scoff, not wanting to release the little laugh that was begging to come out.

"You're weird."
"You're intriguing." He retorted back, his tail still around you which had you pet it. He quickly took it back, a huge blush on his face at the sudden act, you tilted your head to the side in response.

Was it weird? Considering he was a walking cat? Did you make him uncomfortable?

"Sorry have I made you uncomfortable?"
"N-no! You just took me off guard dude!" He scoffed, holding onto his tail as if it was a pillow. BF eyed his friend and took a hint but decided to not speak, instead going to talk about your powers. "Anyways! (Y/n) what are you anyways? As in species? No other people could use powers like that!" He exclaimed, a happy tone lingering in his voice. You took your time to answer it, you still wouldn't want your secret to be revealed, and it was only 4 days into this business.

"Mmh, simply a deal." You mused, instantly finishing the conversation, trying to hint at boyfriend that you no longer wanted to talk about this subject. However your back itched which had you uncomfortable flinch. Of course it had to itch at this time.

Boyfriend took that movement the wrong way and thought he had offended you, having himself slightly sulk and rub his arms, Girlfriend noticing the behaviour and frowning. You had realized along the way and carefully exhale a breath, wanting to make sure it wasn't too loud to not bring his mood down even more. Bringing your free hand to ruffle his hair, his expression immediately perked.

"You did not hurt me, I just had an itch." You whispered, the boy happily smiling with the brunette along the way, taking your hand to pat her head which had you roll your eyes at the childish behaviour, but they seemed fond of the action, you can let it slide for now.

"Hey don't leave me hangin'!" Kapi suddenly whined. Having you sigh once more, removing your ownpalm from Girlfriend's hair to go for the grey cat who purred.

Ah, that was certainly not expected.

But you kept going, his hair was soft.