9.

Another day and new week had passed by. The couple ran across town with you chasing behind their tail, not putting any effort to match up their pace as you carefully watched the two–to make sure they weren't going to get in a car accident– but what can you say, GF was a demon afterall, she could simply just flick the vehicle away.

When you all had finally arrived at your destination, you could only use your knees as support to not fall over the dirty pavement. You weren't fond of running whatsoever but you still couldn't fully reveal yourself, not yet.

You watched as the couple took your hand with theirs and swung it back and forth, having you sigh but let them do whatever.

With this battle you weren't sure who they were targetting for. You were in a middle of corn maze for pete sake, were they looking for someone who could whistand their personality?

Or was it just because they heard another rumour. Irritated, you rubbed your temples, trying your best into calming yourself down from the sudden change of atmosphere. Boyfriend reluctantly looked at you in worry, were they slightly pissing you off now? Both of them didn't want to. It wasn't their intention.

His attention turned back however to the sudden appearance of a scarecrow who held..an object you couldn't really name. It left you to look at it with little interest and with lots of confusion as to what the name was.

Girlfriend only gave you a stare, how were you curious about that and not Zardy out of all things??

She carefully eyed you as you placed yourself down next to the speaker box, having her giggle and pat your head while you only nodded at the gesture, watching as zardy swung his...hoe! His hoe!..that sounded wrong.

Towards BF who managed to dodge it before screaming at him.

"Huh? Well if you're asking for a show then I'll give you one!" Soon the tip of his hoe had turned into a microphone, BF cockily smirking while taking out his own before spinning it around and getting prepared to sing whatever song he had planned.

You sighed, sitting down right next to gf who only placed her head on your arm while you completely ignored it, you deemed it as normal, it had been a lot of running afterall.

//

With that the singing battle was over, BF heavily panting while laying on the floor, Zardy nodding and nodding continously. You decided to speak up, since GF had the job to pull the speaker box.

"Do you usually do this? Or?"
"No, I kill." He huffed, light illuminating from his mouth a bit until it died down, you nodded, not questioning him further as it seemed like he was tired and didn't want any bother.

"It's so late now, I kinda don't want to walk down the streets." GF chuckled, rubbing her arm as she helped her partner get up. The blue haired boy nodded, quickly glancing towards your figure who had already opened a portal to their home.

"It's so creepy how you know our locations you know?" He snickered,  ignoring his comments you gestured at the two to finally go in while they thanked you with a pat on the arm. You watched as they finally entered their home with huge smiles on their face.

Silence consumed you both.

//

They watched as Zardy immediately brought their hoe up to his side to swing at their form, which they quickly dodged the attack before running over the path the trio went before getting in the middle of the maze.

They groaned, they now had to deal with a scarecrow murderer wanting to kill them for something they didn't even do.