5.

Kapi waved at you all goodbye, the couple waving back while (Y/n) only nodded in acknowledgement.

It was by now night, the staff had thanked them for illuminating the place while they had gone to fix everything, which hadn't given a problem to the 'magicians who held no reaction. Now waving goodbye to the couple, they could only ask for them to come back tomorrow to see more battles like this, having them playfully roll their eyes at the matter, in which they had caught on, quickly smirking before leaving.

(Y/n) quickly went to an alleyway and opened a portal up to their home, entering it with glee and smiling at the scent of the white room. Their eyes trailed towards the bomb head who looked tired from staying here all day but slightly perked when hearing them come in.

"Ah..apologies did you want to go outside?" They began, removing their cloack to make it flow on top of the hanger. Whitty only shook his head, straightening himself up and rubbed his neck.

"No, I feel more safe here..and the little window over there gives me air, nobody sees me n stuff." He muttered, rubbing his eyes to remove the fatigue off of it, they only hummed, walking over to the window and sitting down near it to watch the empty streets while seeing the street lights change from their perspective colour.

"Did you eat?"
"Yeah." They hummed once again, flopping on their back while shifting a bit uncomfortably, this was a much bigger issue than they thought but they had to keep it hidden for now. Whitty however felt himself rub his hand, he was nervous about this request, who knows if they were going to kick him out. Taking in a deep breath, he had prepped himself "Um." Their head immediately turned to his figure, he taken aback before looking down on the floor. "Was wondering if..you could..have this room look like the outside?" They tilted their head, indicating for him to be more specific.

"I..kinda wanna see the stars again, they looked nice." He mumbled, their eyes slightly perked up. He missed the outside, it was clear by his body posture...Silence had consumed the room, the individual carefully getting to walk towards him-which had caught him off guard- would they hurt him? Please no, he really tried.

But he only got a small pat on the head. "Yeah sure, I can always make a portal for you to come in and out to your old place." They said , retracting their hand away to go to a corner that was near the bed and immediately used both hands to create a portal, light illuminated from their hand before dissapearing which had them sigh in relief. Then after that they went back to whitty and placed both finger tips on top of his head, whispering something he couldn't quite understand but he felt himself be more lighter and gain more information than he had ever gotten.

Stepping away, they nodded in satisfaction. "I put a spell on you-" His eyed widen. "-for you to be the only one to see the portal door, it should be blind to the others eyes." They finished, closing their eyes shut as he only relaxed, back slouch before flopping back down on the bed and giving out a soft 'good night.'