11.

(Y/n)'s right eye twitch in annoyance.

White.

A white space once again.
Their head had slowly turned around to look at the couple who only backed away a little, scared to know what would happen to them if they even spoke a single word.

"We-we didn't do anything we swear!" GF exclaimed, waving her arms whereabouts as BF slowly went to hide behind her, the brunette shooting him a betraying look whereas the witch only groaned, flopping down to the ground with both hands covering their face.

This was hell, everything was hell. Their back was relentlessly throbbing now and at any minute they would need to let it out.

This moment had suddenly been ruined by a gasp, having all three look at a girl who...shockingly looked really similar to bf.

Bright blue hair that reached up to her shoulder with pink eyes, her white shirt had a checkmark and she wore a blue skirt.

Ah. A fangirl as they would say.

An obsessive one.

"..You two can take care of this goodbye!"
"No you don't!" BF hissed, grabbing ahold of their arm that only made them groan once more and hit their head on the floor. Of course he wanted them to stay, they were the only rational and  only calm person to deal with this kind of situation. BF was practically glued to them alongside with his partner now and he definitely did not want them to leave.

"You're! You're BF right? Ahh oh my gosh I!" The girl began to ramble on how she was his biggest fan and how she wanted to be able to meet him alongside to get a picture and eventually date...date?

GF stared at the girl as if she was crazy, she was right there. She felt her fist clench for the first time, never was she ever jealous, she trusted the boy, she had a lot of faith for him. Then is this how humans normally feel when their partner goes with someone else they think are danger? It was overbearing. Intoxicating for that matter.

She hated this feeling.

Her eyes suddenly started to glow, her teeth clenched against eachother until she felt a hand she clearly recognized pat her head. She looked up at (Y/n) who hummed.

"Let's go sit down over there." They whispered, gently taking a hold of her hand to guide her to the boom box that had her eyes widen. This was comforting.

Comfort right?

She slowly smiled, their presence really helped them as of now.

//

"What do you mean your devoted to her and only her?"
"Exactly what it means." BF huffed for what seemed the millionth time. Sky was getting on his nerves and he couldn't help but fidget with his fingers, he wanted to get out as soon as possible and apologize to GF for all this, even to (Y/n) who seemed rather angry at all of this.

"But..but.." sky eyes landed on gf who cockily smirked at her, making her pupils dilated a small bit before a shadow overtook the top of her face.

And then it happened.

//

"You alright there GF?" You asked, tapping on the wooden plan that she had been crucified onto.

"Yep, doesn't really hurt, but can you remove my heels for me please?" They sighed, doing as told and gently placing it down while ignoring the screaming mess from the rap battle that concerned BF.

"How will you get out is the question."
"You will!"
"...I'll only rip your hand away GF."