10.

Whitty couldn't sleep.

He was too anxious about a certain event and couldn't hold of the guilt of getting caught. (Y/n) had been nothing but nice to him, patient and even trusted him to not burn the house down.

Yet he was here overthinking of the situation again, late at night while staring at the non-visible ceiling.

He sighed once more, turning over to his side before his cord erupted in flame, scrambling up to look at (Y/n) who had their elbow rested on their leg with a brow raised. "Can't sleep?" He sighed, humming before bringing both index and thumb to ignite the flame. The silence had consumed the two before he sighed.

".."
"Still thinking of the getting caught situation?" He nodded, groaning at the fact that they could easily read him. They were weird, definitely weird. But he couldn't blame them, they did practically hid from the city and watched everything.

By that it was *everything*. It freaked him out but he still decided to live with them. Not dissapointing but it was still weird to know that information.

"...it's just..scary I suppose, I don't know how to function when they could come in in any seconds." Anxiously fidgeting with his finger, he awaited for them to scream or to throw him out of their home for overthinking. Instead he was met with another sigh – one he had gotten used to hear.

"If they did come here, I'd bring you to another safe spot of mine. This is my just one out of the thousands of home I have." They softly spoke, moving around their bed to make themselves comfortable while he felt his eyes widen. (Y/n) had that many homes?

"..."
"...You travel alot huh.." He whispered back, the magician only rolling their eyes before flopping on their back, groaning a bit at the impact but only hummed.

"Escaping isn't always fun, I had to move alot after a week just like you, had to adapt to this overworld for the fact that I grew accustomed to maids taking care of me." They started, the bomb head listening attentively while both legs were up to his chest. It went on for a bit, (Y/n) explaining how they exiled themselves for managing to destroy part of a government for their wrong doing, knowing if they ever came in the overworld they'd instantly die within the hands of the God.

"Woah..so youre...a criminal??"
"..." They snickered, humming at his question to indicate that they slightly were.

"I won't do anything to this world, it's more interesting than over there." They sighed, rolling over to their side before murmuring a small good night before falling asleep. Whitty took the information in, they were a criminal who put themselves here to not take care of what they did.

He smiled however, knowing this was a start to a small..friendship..