22

"See you soon (Y/n)." Razasy's soft yet booming voice spoke, a gentle smile(from what they could manage to see) on her face while she waved at their leaving form.

They gave a small wave in return, a ghost smile plastered on their face, happy to know the girl felt more at ease in this...void they have to unfortunately call home. Right as when they were going to leave, a figure threw themselves on their back, arms wrapped around their neck while his breath hit the corner of their neck, a shiver running down their spine at the close proximity.

"Come back soon sweetheart, wouldn't want my little bitch to just leave after everything they've done." He cooed, burrowing his face into their wing. They gave a small yet inaudible sigh, patting his hand to indicate that they were going to do what he asked for. A grin soon formed on his face, chuckling at this position of his. Their wings brought a lot of heat for his body, which made him snuggle even further, for one last time at least. "Selever." They muttered, sighing once more at the clinginess, he huffed, obviously irked they ruined the moment, but that wasn't the matter.

"One last thing, give me your hand." Raising a brow at the request, they bergundly rose their dominant hand up, palm facing his way, watching as his own fingers went to tighten on the openings of their own. A small hum then left his throat, eyes glowing a bright pink until finally stopping. Their brow raised in question, finally eyeing their index finger which held a normal looking ring, yet once squinting their eyes, they could see a faint initial, having them internally scoff at the gesture.

"There! Now you won't forget about deary old me~" He snickered, finally letting them go.

Well.

Not until giving a small peck on their cheek.

"Bye bye!" He cackled, facing away of their form who finally entered the portal to their home, dark hue on their face from the sudden affection.

//

"Hello?" They softly called out, wings fluttering to get rid of any stains that somehow managed to get in there. They could hear the faint movement of his form leaving the bedsheet, before abruptly getting up and running right over them, the next action surprising them as they had to take some steps back to support the bomb-heads weight. Eyes slightly wide open, their dominant hand stayed still in the air out of shock before hesitantly patting his shoulder.

"...Sorry."
"...Don't be..I..I'm just..a bit scared is all." He whispered, hugging their form even tighter, but not too tight to the point where they'd suffocate. Letting a quiet sigh, they brought their other arm to wrap around his back. Whitty squinted his eyes, a bit shameful for such act though he appreciated (Y/n) not pulling back. The hug lasted for about two more minutes until he reluctantly let go, fumbling with his fingers a bit, his nervousness coming back in a jiffy.

"...you have wings.."
"Mmh." They lightly chuckled, waving their index finger around the air to create a small white flame to light the room up, a small smile on their face as they eyed the bomb head who was currently only wearing his white t-shirt, fingers playing against each other as he nervously stood idle, eyeing them once in a while but then looked back at the floor.

"It's cool.."
"Thank you Whitty." They softly chuckled, bringing their wing to gently caress his side, the tall individual lightly flinching but soon calming down, enjoying the small warmth the feathers brought. A slight orange hue formed on his face, though he tried his best to hide it. "..I'm glad you're safe." He muttered once more, nervous to meet their gaze.

He wasn't exactly used to being 'affectionnate", was that the right word—no, well, he still wasn't but he wasn't used to being worked up as well.

"Thank you again, how's going out to the alleyway?" Oh.

He didn't expect that question. The sudden shift in the air made a brow raise from (Y/n), concerned as to why it suddenly did. "I..haven't gone there for about a week, just laying on the bed and stuff."

"Did you eat?"
"Mmh." They ended the conversation at that, only wrapping their wings around his entire body to bring him comfort, it shook him up once more but he melted in, lightly patting the feathers down, not noticing their arm wrap around his waist. He did not waste time by hesitantly yet gently wrapping his own arms around their neck. "You're warm."

"I've been told." He smiled, head brushing against the wing to show his appreciation.