27

It had been only a week after the restaurant had been blown up into pieces thanks to Tabi. (Y/n) had to take task slow, meaning they needed to lay low on the whole rap battle scheme of the couple who understood, GF hugging the daylight life out of them, murmuring apologies from left to right, guilt eating her up from having them get involved in a tricky situation.

They didn't mind however, quietly 'comforting' the girl by awkwardly patting her on the back, murmuring that it wasn't her fault that her ex managed to appear at the same time as their date.

  The couple gave another quick hug once the hybrid was about to leave their shared appartment, GF once again splurting out another apologies with BF wrapping and arm around her shoulder. The hybrid quietly chuckled, giving their infamous ghost smile before finally closing the door. They walked outside the appartment complex, looking up at the sky in daze. How long has it been since they've done this? Just relaxing under the sunlight, walking in a area they could call home?

It's been a while.

Huffing to themselves at the thought, they were about to look back in front until their eyes perked at the sight of the distorted portal, a head popped out from the opened door, showing off the demon who cockily smirked down at their form, sticking his tongue out in the process as well.

Their face held a small hue. So vulgar for no reason.

They whipped their head to look down, looking from side to side until they entered an alleyway, waving their hand in the process to open Selever's portal before entering inside the void. The home of both individuals seemed to have been more filled than last time, Razazy must have loved the decor and wanted more of it. (Y/n) exhaled a breath they didn't know–so those two really loved their company.

Sudden weight had been put to their side, a small yelp coming out of the magician's lips as they stumbled backwards, Selever quickly catching them until he threw his arms around their waist, bringing them close, nuzzling his face onto their crook of their neck. Releasing a huge sigh of relief. The magician hesitantly wrapped their own arm around his neck, awkwardly humming in the process. Not sure how to react at the sudden affection.

Silence engulfed the two, the breathing of Selever gradually matchings theirs as he snuggled even deeper onto the crook of their neck.

  "Well..Hello Selever."
"Hi little bitch." He snickered, propping his chin on top of their collarbone, eyes squinted in high amusement on the huge coloured hue that overtook their face, one hand leaving his neck to cover said feature of theirs, muttering small curse words at his way for making them lose so much guard. He only laughed, going back to hide his face near their crook of their neck, enjoying the way their chin was on top of his head.

Inhaling another deep breath, a small chuckle rumbled his way through his throat.