17

The couple had decided that today was a great day for (Y/n) to get a break, from the past two week ,they had managed to catch on to them always hitting their back or rubbing the back of their neck.

Which led them to watch one of Agoti's concert, the loud, obnoxious yells from the audience had (Y/n) try and block it out as best as they could, GF and BF were jumping up and down, enjoying Agoti's singing. The venom head slightly danced around on stage, occasionally going up front the stage and bent down to give some high tops to the fans whose yell got even more louder.

He almost laughed, the reactions of his fans were always hilarious to see–exceptions to the obsessive simps, those scared him–but he needed to continue this song, occasionally pointing out to a random fan, he couldn't help but smile, this is what he needed after the void.

Though his white eyes caught on to a figure he clearly recognized, his eyes widen a little when seeing their little smile, he could also see the couple jumping up and down, waving at him. His smile soften, before quickly returning to his usual grin when the final note of his song started playing.

//

The couple only hugged eachother when seeing the soft smile on (Y/n)'s face, they were holding onto their arm with such tenderness and their body posture really showed. It was the first smile they have ever gotten and they would keep it in their books of achievement.

"It was awesome! Man he's still going at it!" BF hollered, cackling when the brunette had slapped his shoulders to warn him to not be loud on the busy streets, she then looked over to the magicians form who still remained in the same posture, before moving a hand away to place it under their chin. "It was a good show, I do feel like his vocals change however, not in a bad way, it does suit him.' they lightly chuckled, bringing a hand to cover their face when doing so. The couple squealed, going over and tackling them into a hug, they let out a small puff of air, quietly laughing before patting their head as response.

"I think this is the first we ever saw you smile! It so suits you!" BF laughed, girlfriend agreeing with him while they looked to the side, not wanting to show the colored hue on their face–though attempt was futile due to the couple coohing at it.

"Sweet cheeks!" (Y/n)'s gaze landed on Agoti who was running at their direction, their smile soften even more, waving at the boy who grinned at the welcome. He fistbumped boyfriend who happily complimented him on his song.

"Thank blueballs!"
"Now that just hurts man.." He snickered, the venom head quickly looking back at (Y/n) who reached over and patted his head. Internally praising himself for getting one again, he soon laughed when they went in to ruffle him. "Dude! Never thought you'd smile because of a simple concert!"

"These two wanted me to have a break, granted I had tried my best to block out the screams, it was relatively entertaining. Your new voice suits you too." They softly huffed, Agoti nervously chuckling at the new compliment. He had gotten used to all sorts of compliments, ranging from the lyrics to the voice, to outfit.

He just couldn't pick on why this one affected him much, why it left him in a soft yet messy situation whenever he was around them.

'its been only a week since you met them and you're already liking them, fucking great-' he thought.

Removing their hands of his head, their attention was brought to the blue figure who had been frantically whipping his head back and forth before his eyes perked up, "Agoti!" The mentioned boy lightly flinch, giving a nervous grin at his manager who only sighed once seeing he had escaped the backstage to talk to...

Eyes narrowing towards the magician, the two suddenly held eye contact for god knows how long. The tension was slowly and slowly building up.

"..."

"..."
"Well, it's a pleasure to see you sir."
"Likewise, I assume you're (Y/n)? Agoti has been talking about you alot lately."

"I fucking did not you snitch!" He seethed, glaring at his adoptive father who in return closed his eyes in a teasing matter.

"Oh, are you here all alone?" Confused, they went over to look for the couple only to see that they had ran off into the distant, vaguely seeing their wave as girlfriend had sent them a teasing wink.

'you're dead to me GF.'
'Dont want to rap battle today! Sorry! Humming in understanding, they went over to look back at Agoti who went of a tangent, exclaiming and defending that he was only talking about them because they were nothing more than friends.

"Keep digging yourself deeper into the hole, that'll help."

"Solazar what the fuck-"

"Language boy."

"No." He huffed. Scratching his head before looking back at (Y/n) , their smile never leaving their face, though in their eyes it still held that emotionless feeling.

"Very nice concert Agoti, I look forward for more."

"..Y-yeah..sure..whatever...not like I always have ones everyday..." His thoughts went into wonderland,  eyes lightly narrowed before humming.

"You can always have a free ticket if you want. Only happens once in a lifetime." Solazar's eyes widen in shock, never would he had expected for him to actually invite a friend to backstage!

"Oh no, I wouldn't dare, I'm not too keen on crowdy places, thank you though, very charming of you."

"Your vocabulary pisses me off (Y/n)."
"Expanding yours would be great help." They snickered, he grumbling in return, the colored hue now back on his face.

"Well, I do believe now is the time to wrap it up, come on Agoti." The kid whined, asking Solazar to stop treating him like a child whilst the blue headed man rolled his eyes.

"(L/n)."
"Solazar."

The two went back into their staring contest.

"You are somehow related to his escape yes?"

"Correct."

"..I'd have to give you my gratitude– though you are associated with the girl whose family brought him there– I must recognize your ways of having him warm up once more to this world."

So thank you.