16.

The nun soon had appeared with her demonic form, laughing and grinning when seeing BF struggle against her while GF relentlessly held your arm in nervousnessm

You let out an exasperated sigh, letting her do whatever as you looked to the doors, the music was decent to your ears, you actually enjoyed it. If it weren't for the fact that BF had been trying to just go take a piss, this battle would have been more endulging to watch.

"(Y/n)!" Girlfriend gasped, whipping your head, you watched as the nun had quickly started to faint which made you both sit off the boom box until the 8'11 figure had swooped in and catched her falling body. Glaring daggers at you all, he remained motionless until finally speaking up. "What else? What do you want." His tone remained uninterested, though his face clearly held irritation. You all had suddenly infiltrated the church(BF needed a piss..what else can you all say??) and started a battle.

"I just needed a piss dude." BF groaned, rubbing his head out of annoyance, this had to be the most irritating conversation ever after a battle. The grey scaled man stood his ground, still holding the nun who subconsciously started to wake up at the same time, eyes fluttering a small bit before getting up and rubbing her head.

The silence overtook everyone, your eyes trailing from the grey scaled man to the neapolitan nun who closed one of her eyes shut, feeling a sudden migraine hit her from her head. "Ah..ah..I'm..' she muttered, her friend carefully laying his hand to her shoulder, though it wasn't shown, his body posture yelled worry.

"I'm sorry..I only did this to show you how...God wanted you all in." Girlfriend sighed, rubbing her arms in order to warm herself up, the church seemed more colder than when you all had first arrived. You only shook your head, carefully bringing your hand up to rub your temples. "We have..a demon right here whose probably killed people. I destroyed a government. I don't think god wants us in at all." You uttered, BF holding in a snort at the boldness of your words but quickly remained emotionless after the nun hummed in dissatisfaction.

"..I'm sorry."
"Don't think you should apologize, you the embodiment of Satan herself..I think." You shrugged, her head quickly snapping towards your direction in shock. It wasn't too accurate but so very close to the truth, she however only let her head fall down while clutching onto her friend.

"Sarvente, I am sarvente, this is Ruv." You hummed, introducing yourself back before stretching your arms out, the back pain you were feeling did not help whatsoever for the fact that you felt dead tired now.

"We'll get going, sorry for all of this Sister Sarvente."

//

"I still need to piss."

"Go pee on the tree-" girlfriend rubbed her temples, obviously tired from her partner continuously whining on how he needed to let his bladder out while dealing with a new migraine that had occurred after Ruv's song.

(Y/n) stood to the side, looking at the now busy streets where friends hung out with eachother, couples holding hands–you can think of everything you could imagine and they'd still find it riveting to be apart of this whole ordeal.
Being so used to having maids surrounding them, it was overwhelming when first coming into this world.

They exhaled a breath, rubbing their nape once more before huffing, "I have to go, thank you though." Gf happily hummed, eyes closed with a soft smile.

"See you tomorrow (Y/n)!"