8.

119 reads? In what world 🧍‍♀️(its the fasted reads I ever gotten hush)
––

At the end Agoti seemed pretty happy with the hangout session. The park they had brought him in looked mesmerizing–yet it was abandoned for unknown reason.

They both stood next to eachother, one with a soft expression while the other kept the blank gaze, though in their heart, it had slowly beat in a slow matter. It was peaceful, Agoti no longer making snarky comments at the magician that always had to retort back with a smart comment.

"For someone so dull you sure got taste in calming area's." They closed their eyes, brows slightly furrowed due to the fact that they felt slightly offended but didn't mention anything. Instead letting the silence speak for itself, he only grumbled, mumbling a small apology that got them to give a ghost smile.

"You're very easy to apologize after no attention."
"No shit sherlock! I'm Agoti, the famous singer and musician who dissapeared because of stupid jealous demons." He scoffed, arms crossed against eachother while they tilted their head up to look at the sky. He was right– it must have sucked to know that no one was there to talk about anything with him– just looking at those floating rocks and empty void made them sigh.

"Sorry." His VHS hair visibly perked at the sudden change of vocabulary, usually (Y/n) would have used 'apologies' or simply nod but this one felt odd.

Looking at their eyes, he watched as they slowly brought their head back down to calmly place a hand on their cheek to sooth the hotness from the sun. It was obvious that they now felt guilty, based off how their brows lightly furrowed against eachother.

He concluded that they were remembering something like this.

"Sorry for what?"
"Nothing." They sighed, returning back to their original state before walking forward to leave the park, he followed along with no struggle, leaning himself forward to have a better look at their feature.

Though (y/n) felt uncomfortable they didn't say anything, most likely because they awaited for words to come out of the VHS looking boy but he continued to analyze along their face.

"You really do look like you have soft skin." That was definitely a weird conversation starter, however they shrugged it off and questioned if he wanted to touch their hand, which he already gladly took it with his and he felt himself suddenly relax.

"Mmh, definitely soft." He grinned, (Y/n) rolling their eyes at his childish antic only to take their body part back to pat his head, his eyes closed a small bit, Solazar wasn't one to do this considering..well, he was  a star, he had to act like one and gestures like this meant you were 'weak'. While they didn't seem to care at all–instead opting to continue even more since they felt him lean in for more.

"You really are like a cat."
"Not until I shove a VHS up your damn throat." He threatened, having them almost snort at the surpsingly not really threatening tone of his. Agoti grumbled, taking their hand of his head to hold it and continued on down the road, it definitely surprised the individual–for the fact that BF was the only one to do it– but they didn't retaliate, deciding to just let him have this moment of peace and quiet for his lifetime.