15.

Church.

A church was where they were all at right now.

The couple only looked at the building in awe, it was beautiful, it had that comforting feeling yet somehow deadly one and they were both ready to meet any new individuals to rap battle.

Meanwhile the tired exiled person rubbed their temples to calm themselves down. Right, religions, they weren't a fan of them and frankly couldn't care what others believed as long as they didn't push pass the limits.

"Oh wait I need a piss-"
"Don't say it like that-" gf exclaimed, worriedly waving her arms around that got BF to snicker, giving her a quick peck on the cheek, entering the church momentarily to go and find a restroom.

The brunette held the spot where the kiss was left, blushing a little with her eyes lightly squinted. This bond she had with him truly got her to not reveal her other form. She quickly snapped out of it when she saw (Y/N) looking into the distance–obviously looking away to not eye them give affection to eachother.

It made her head tilt, did they not like seeing affection?

"Come on." They sighed, walking in as soon as the sentence was done, the brunette being taken back but quickly followed along, admiring the light hue of the pillars along with the windows before signing and running up to BF who had gotten caught into a conversation with..a nun?

"Ah new comers! Hello there!" Her voice was very soothing, she wore a nice purple veil, though the dress was more short than what you'd suppose to see, the two concluded that she wasn't a real nun.

"Hello, we were just trying to look for a restroom." The brunette giggled, approaching her partner with hands behind her back to show manners, the 'nun' hummed, bringing a hand up to her chest giving a small smile.  She went on to ask of they both wanted to join the side of god and began explaining the pros of it.

With that (Y/n) went on to stand on the sidelines, already in position when seeing the blue haired boy pull out his iconic microphone, the nun blinked in surprised but smiled nonetheless, taking out her own, eyeing the brunette who magically made the boom box appear, sitting on top of it and letting the exiled person sit right next to her.

//

"Ah...ah..you're persistent." She tiredly huffed, looking concerned with the way he didn't seem fazed whatsoever.

It ticked her.

'....I have a feeling..' (Y/n) mused, slightly tilting their head to the side, watching the rap battle go further on. Girlfriend tilting her head right next to theirs.

'She's a demon.'

//

With the end of the second song, the nun abruptly left the scene in daze, anger and whatever other sentiment she felt.

Bf sighed, he just wanted a piss, he didn't mean to have another battle, but his confidence and lack of self awarness cost him his life. Even gf's, which almost made (Y/n) laugh at the stupidity they both held.

That moment was abruptly cut short by a new figure who walked in, he was very tall..8'11? But with his knees bent the individual couldn't calculate much.

"I'd say break a leg, but i might end up breaking yours literally, and i'm gonna make this as painful as possible for you....and your little girlfriend.." He went on to look at their form, his eyes narrowing a bit, trying to figure out who they were.

"Maybe them." Girlfriend internally cried, (Y/n) had much better luck!

———
FINALLY MID-FIGHT MASSES IS HERE MY BELOVED