20

I SCUFFED SELEVER SO HARD IM TRYING SO SORRY LOL.
----------

"Oh, so I suppose I'll be stuck here for a while." They sighed, carefully patting over their wing, making sure it hadn't been too damaged after hiding them for so long-though it had been only 2 weeks- it still felt very uncomfortable to shield it in order to fit in with society.

However...those thoughts now dispersed, after getting informed by Selever himself that in the world(or city to be precise) where they live in, everyone was welcomed: from demon to whatever hybrid you were, they were fine as long as they weren't 'superior' to the parents of GF. (Y/n) scoffed at the last bit, clearly annoyed that her parents were this self-centered and egotistical.

"Your face describes exactly how we felt sweetheart." He snickered, hands quickly covering his mouth from the deadpanned stare he had received. Rasazy by now was asleep onto the bed (Y/n) created, even if the two were to jump from dimensions to dimensions, it was nice enough for them to create an actual room for the two to get comfortable in, even if they didn't need sleep-it was better than lay on the white and empty floor after countless and countless of hours.

"You are quite the flirt."
"I get the girls and the guys, what can I say." He cockily smirked, moving away the front bits of his hair while they mindlessly rolled their eyes. Their wings fluttered a bit now, indicating all was good which made them lightly smile.

"Because this is fucking slander, your wings are so fucking hot." Immediately their face was lit with a hue, obviously not used to any sort of compliment whatsoever, much less these vulgar ones. He grinned in victory, showing his sharp teeth while (Y/n) tried their best to hide their face, fanning over now to calm the heating color.

"Damn and here I thought you looked quite hotter like that."
"S..stop.." They whispered, now using their entire wings as a whole to hide their entire body, he began laughing, making sure to not be too loud so that his sister wouldn't wake up.

It was very amusing to see, having him almost internally laugh again at how they reacted at those vulgar comments. After the first one, he had already put two to two that they weren't used to compliments whatsoever, and he wasn't lying! Their wings were definitely hot, they looked cool.

"Wait..are you a fallen angel? Just realized just now." He asked, suddenly stopping his teasing while mindlessly petting one of the feathers, they hummed, still hiding themselves behind their wings as he let the silence continue for itself. The occasion shuffling from his sister turning around in her sleep, his hand petting the feathers, he visibly relaxed, back slouched as he slowly leaned in before finally having his face full front onto the wing. Huffing a small puff of air.

"It's a bit uncomfortable when it's like this you know?" They sighed, trying their best to gently push him away, taking the indication, he quickly backed off, watching them unfold their wings as it fluttered before finally letting him lay on their lap.

Something he didn't except but if he hey! Wings! They're hot and fluffy!

Grinning, he immediately adjusted himself comfortably, cackling when he managed to get a good sight of their face, (Y/n) was still relatively blushing from his comments from minutes ago, their eyes clearly closed to not show any sign of 'weakness' as they would call.

"Never knew my charm could go that far~"
"Push it and I will not hesitate to punch you."
"Alright alright." He purred, sending them a small wink while they pushed their head back, groaning at this boys attitude.